Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 03-08-2013, 07:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepSniper

I look forward to your pics. Would you recommend them?
Originally Posted by GeckoTY

What do you mean by adding a rubber tasked? And can you post pictures of your lights against a flat wall? Thanka
I did not have time last night to check them out as the wife wanted to go to the city, but I will tonight.
As soon as it gets dark this evening I will post some pics of these lights on a flat wall. I meant rubber "gasket" ( damn autocorrect) to take up the extra space between the headlight and headlight shroud.
They seem bright but I'm going to change a few things today. The hid seems to be cupped by a metal holder, I believe is mention for a halogen housing, rear reflection, I'm going to remove that to direct the light forward through the projector.

Lance
Old 03-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Driver side is done just need to grab the 2.5 clear led from PS for reverse lights.

Last edited by BRUT4CE; 03-08-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dhpinned
Driver side is done just need to grab the 2.5 clear led from PS for reverse lights.
Oh shiiii.... That is awesome!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

That is sick. Planning on making any more? But seriously, looks really good and it gets rid of the stock taillights which stick out and are easily damaged. Well done sir, well done!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Oscar-Mike-Edition
Are those the 2.2s??? I just put some on mine and I definitely think it rides a lot better
Yeah. 2.2s So far very happy with them for the money. Deff will hold me over till I take the plung to a full coil lift and remote res shocks.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ace sliders

Put in my Ace sliders and rubi rails

Old 03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good, but I'm curious as to why the bungee cord is around your tire carrier handle hooked to the D ring? I thought I did her 1 or 2 people had issues with the XRC coming open on the road and tire carrier swinging open in traffic?
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by TimzToy
Looks good, but I'm curious as to why the bungee cord is around your tire carrier handle hooked to the D ring? I thought I did her 1 or 2 people had issues with the XRC coming open on the road and tire carrier swinging open in traffic?
Rattles around they offered to replace thw bumper and were great about it except ive welded and modified mine. On board air chucks and rotopax tanks
Old 03-08-2013, 12:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TimzToy
Rattles around they offered to replace thw bumper and were great about it except ive welded and modified mine. On board air chucks and rotopax tanks
they will send you a bracket and new pin to fix this free of charge. mine has not come back open since putting it on. looks like you have it under control, just making sure y'all know it's easily fixed
Old 03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Former Member

Originally Posted by jvandy50
they will send you a bracket and new pin to fix this free of charge. mine has not come back open since putting it on. looks like you have it under control, just making sure y'all know it's easily fixed
The part on tbe bumper is worn out from it being loose
Ive replaced the latch already.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?