Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OffTopic
Fender chop - MallCrawler Edition!

(thank you mikey1989 for the measurements & pics, and thank you serveapurpose for talking me through some of the finer points).

Just some quick pics for now

Then I wanted to see if I could get the underside of my jeep as clean as Rubimon's . It was covered with grease from my blown rear driveshaft, what a mess.

My husband poked his head out of the house thought this was the funniest thing he ever saw and decided to take a picture so you guys could have a good laugh, too -

Yes, I did come out of there absolutely covered in grease head to toe.

Looks good Lori we will talk on Tuesdays Suds & Grub and I think you may change the front a little after you see what we did! I was trying to eye ball the blacked out sections that you painted . So I guess you don't need those pics anymore huh?

Rubimon does not use a creeper though and know I figured out why his garage is carpeted! Mine would be that clean too if I only wheeled it twice a year !

Them fenders are looking sharp So far the best Sahara fender chop I have seen besides ( ! )'s
Old 10-19-2008, 06:31 PM
JK Newbie

Installed olympic defender rear bumper
Attachment 14330

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
Looks good Lori we will talk on Tuesdays Suds & Grub and I think you may change the front a little after you see what we did! I was trying to eye ball the blacked out sections that you painted . So I guess you don't need those pics anymore huh?

Rubimon does not use a creeper though and know I figured out why his garage is carpeted! Mine would be that clean too if I only wheeled it twice a year !

Them fenders are looking sharp So far the best Sahara fender chop I have seen besides ( ! )'s

Yeah, we had a, ahem, discussion about the way to cut some things...so I can't wait to see yours Tuesday. Bill didn't like my lines so he jumped in and made some changes! Jeez. and you guys think you're the only ones who have to worry about getting divorced over jeep mods.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I put my bumper on today!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 08:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by walker
I put my bumper on today!!!

You have anymore angles of that bumper and who makes it.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finished up on some work that has been going on for a couple of weeks: AEV front bumper with Warn 9500ti and Viking syn. line,LOD rear bumper with tire carier and trail rack,Light Force 240's on bumperand 170's on Rock Rash mounts at the a pillar,Teraflex 4" long arm lift,AEV Pintler beadlocks with 35" BFG KM2's. Will post pics when I figure how to resize.

Chris

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
You have anymore angles of that bumper and who makes it.
Made by Badger Customs in New Mexico, no web page, but if you PM me I can give you the contact info. I don't think I can give the info of a non-sponsor, right?

Old 10-19-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Junkie

Made by Badger Customs in New Mexico, no web page, but if you PM me I can give you the contact info. I don't think I can give the info of a non-sponsor, right?

Looks great...Do they have a version w/out the stinger? Thanks...
Old 10-19-2008, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes they can make them without a stinger. I might have an unpainted pic without the stinger somewhere, I will try to load it on my album in the morning.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:00 PM
JK Junkie

Yes they can make them without a stinger. I might have an unpainted pic without the stinger somewhere, I will try to load it on my album in the morning.
Thanks

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?