Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-02-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my performance module back from Unichip (thank you customer service) and installed it! Now I don't necessarily have to change lanes and down shift up the hills on the Saw Mill Parkway like a tractor trailer.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepnyak
I lined my grill. and made a light bar to attatch to my kongo cage.

First good looking light bar on a JK.
Congrats.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

just have to say this thread is a great idea.

new this week is the AEV rear corners and ill have pic as soon as i install it
Old 10-02-2008, 03:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Installed the black Mopar Fuel Door.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Wes
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paramaniac
how is the clearance, turning etc with the stinger?
It was awkward for about 5 minutes, because it made me feel longer, but after driving for a day, I don't notice any clearance or turning issues. Parking isn't any more difficult either. The added advantage is, I'm in a two door, might be more of an issue in a four door.

And yea, a stinger is to protect you from a face first roll over, but I don't plan to be in that situation anytime soon, I just think it looks badass
Old 10-02-2008, 03:41 PM
JK Newbie

I installed and AEM intake and a Magnaflow exhaust sounds great. Soon I will be putting on some KC lights.

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mopar black door sill protectors...
Old 10-02-2008, 08:18 PM
JK Newbie

Got my hitch n rear Rancho Bumper/carrier on today. I love the bumper however, the last step in putting the hitch pin assembly into the bushing sucked. Rancho supplies all the hardware and one of the bushing/sleeves for the removable pin is oblonged and not drilled in the center. So I thought it was the powder coat. I removed it n the pin still wouldn't go through to the bottom. I then removed the sleeve n the pins went in just fine.

I made a call to Rancho. Waited on hold for 10 mins, then am told I can't get a new sleeve that is straight -from them. The operator/customer service says I have to try to order one from the dealer who sold me the bumper. Now this was my first Rancho product n will be my last. The hi lift jack mount was also a pain.

I was missing a part from my winch mount from Warn. I called up customer service n told them. 2 days later I had the part in my hands free of charge. Why would Rancho not offer to give me the part let alone sell me one..My Warn Bumpeer n Winch are great..I don't reccomend Rancho after this .Don't get me wrong my tire is mounted n the bumper will do its job but I feel for the price they need better customer service.

If anyone else had a similar problem plz let me know. Thanks.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:38 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Roxzilla
Got my performance module back from Unichip (thank you customer service) and installed it! Now I don't necessarily have to change lanes and down shift up the hills on the Saw Mill Parkway like a tractor trailer.
I see you live right by me. Im in Yorktown. Hit me up for some wheelin!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
J2H
JK Enthusiast

Still downrange, but I did order a locking gas cap and another GEAR cover.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?