Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-19-2012, 04:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DyerMkr
Uhg... I already ordered the others. Im sure I will have the same issues. I need to learn patience.
Maybe you'll have better luck with them.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Who makes a decent set of coils for a 4-door that'll give me about 2"-2.5" of lift, I was looking at either JKS or Synergy, any feedback?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JaySav
Who makes a decent set of coils for a 4-door that'll give me about 2"-2.5" of lift, I was looking at either JKS or Synergy, any feedback?
I know a couple people running the OME HD springs in their 4 door and it nets about 2 1/2" of lift. They love the ride quality too.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GreenJK07

I know a couple people running the OME HD springs in their 4 door and it nets about 2 1/2" of lift. They love the ride quality too.
I did check those out too, I'm planning in running the Bilstein 5100 series shocks too
Old 10-19-2012, 09:57 AM
JK Junkie

I did check those out too, I'm planning in running the Bilstein 5100 series shocks too
That's a great combo. I'm actually in progress of scrapping my current lift and going to the OME LT HD lift for my 2 door from northridge of course.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Teraflex makes some great lifts.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

That's a great combo. I'm actually in progress of scrapping my current lift and going to the OME LT HD lift for my 2 door from northridge of course.
The Bilsteins and OME coils would be a good combo? Or should I just buy a OME kit?
Old 10-19-2012, 11:26 AM
JK Junkie

The Bilsteins and OME coils would be a good combo? Or should I just buy a OME kit?
That's a good combo. I would run front and rear adj track bars to center your axles and front lower control arms to adj caster if you don't have them already or want to buy a kit. The kits usually sub OME shocks or blistein for a couple more $$. Even the OME kits are pieced together, so if you want to just run the springs and blistein, your fine. For example the OME LT lift from northridge comes with the springs, retainers, brake lines, bump stop extensions, JKS adj front and rear track bars and JKS adj front lower control arms. They are offering what is basically needed to run the kit correctly for an awesome price. You may also use what you have on your rig already or upgrade in the future to adj trac bars, etc.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

That's a good combo. I would run front and rear adj track bars to center your axles and front lower control arms to adj caster if you don't have them already or want to buy a kit. The kits usually sub OME shocks or blistein for a couple more $$. Even the OME kits are pieced together, so if you want to just run the springs and blistein, your fine. For example the OME LT lift from northridge comes with the springs, retainers, brake lines, bump stop extensions, JKS adj front and rear track bars and JKS adj front lower control arms. They are offering what is basically needed to run the kit correctly for an awesome price. You may also use what you have on your rig already or upgrade in the future to adj trac bars, etc.
Ah I see! The 2.5 inch AEV DualSport XT Suspension Kit on Northridge looks awesome too, so hard to choose
Old 10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
JK Junkie

Ah I see! The 2.5 inch AEV DualSport XT Suspension Kit on Northridge looks awesome too, so hard to choose
Haha! Choosing the right lift is a hard thing to do! Or you can be like me and on my 3rd lift bc I didn't buy what I wanted the first time around :(.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?