Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 09-07-2008, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by southbaydog
Mopar vinyl liner, not sure of the part number but you can tell the guy at the parts counter what your looking for.
jeepsareusDOTcom has the factory liner for 2 door for $245. Or if you like ordering from Quadratec, they will match the price.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by justajeep
What is on your floor, that looks good...
Dang I gotta say I like those pedals, I have never seen any I like better. But I live in WA. and they would never look that good for long. And every time I think about them the name LORENA BOBBIT pops into my mind.

I am not finished yet but I have finally started to build a deck in the back of my two door and if I can figure out how to post pictures I'll post a wirite up after I recover from my surgeries next Friday.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:30 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CAOKKIE
Dang I gotta say I like those pedals, I have never seen any I like better. But I live in WA. and they would never look that good for long. And every time I think about them the name LORENA BOBBIT pops into my mind.

I am not finished yet but I have finally started to build a deck in the back of my two door and if I can figure out how to post pictures I'll post a wirite up after I recover from my surgeries next Friday.

I kinda like them too, in a totally useless but appeals to me anyhow kinda way. (like some girls i dated)

They have a few different designs to chose from. A friend of mine had aluminum race pedals in his car, they looked cool the first summer, but the salt ate them alive after one winter, now they just look like crap.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=HappyCurmudgeon;675156]I kinda like them too, in a totally useless but appeals to me anyhow kinda way. (like some girls i dated)

Damn Happy, I don't know how, but I think we dated the same girls!!
Old 09-07-2008, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Finally got around to some daytime pics with the new KC setup.

Old 09-07-2008, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Audio and appearance package

Installed two amps, and a bunch of polk speakers. Also did the front grill mod. And built trunk for a friend's jeep.... yes I was on vacation this week, lol.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

grill mod looks great. did you cut out for the hood lock? prob get mine done on tuesday.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Put in the lockpick and got U-Connect running with the mic. Hands free works great now. Ran the rear camera line but will wait for the cam until my back bumper gets here.... Installed the Cootech CB mount, and ran about 35 MP3 CD's into the hard disk...

Waiting for the CB to get here next, and she's getting 5.13's on Tuesday...
Old 09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I went to run errands, I mean do some Urban Exploration... but I did have football on while doing it so that should make up for it:

Old 09-07-2008, 03:25 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by edwin907
Finally got around to some daytime pics with the new KC setup.

Boy I love your wheels, I think I'd give my left testicle for a set of those.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?