Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 09-22-2007, 11:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Put on 15" Pro Comp 8179's with 33" Pro Comp Extreme M/T's. Rides great.

Last weekend, Mastercraft handles and JK stickers.

Next weekend, Full Traction 2" BB with M-Force Shocks!!!

Then it is time to hit more trails.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

23 days with the jeep and so far I've done the following:
Front Seat Vests, raingler side window netting, KC SlimLights (completed last night, thank you Captsam54) and Mastercraft Handles. I'll post pics very soon.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gr82bagn
23 days with the jeep and so far I've done the following:
Front Seat Vests, raingler side window netting, KC SlimLights (completed last night, thank you Captsam54) and Mastercraft Handles. I'll post pics very soon.
I'm interested in seeing the netting... how do you like it?
Old 09-23-2007, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had 4:88 gears put in place of the 4:10's.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Copying an idea I saw someone else post previously, I installed my factory fogs in 3" PVC caps on my front bumper. Total cost ZERO $$$, using 3" caps, plastic paint, and bolts I already had left over from other projects. Eventually, once I decide on what reall ights I want, I will take these and install them under the truck as rocklights, but for now they work great.

A couple of years ago I built my wife a metal table. The design changed midstream and I had a couple of sticks of 1" tubing left over. Today I decided to make a rack to mount to the top of my Tuffy Security drawer for coolers and things. Here are two pictures.....one showing in progress and the other showing a test fitting as it nears completion for final welding. I did not get a chance to finish it and hope to do so next weekend, if I don't go wheeling.

Old 09-23-2007, 04:40 PM
JK Freak

Default Winch opening cover plate, PIAA lights

glwood6

Last edited by glwood6; 09-23-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Duke
Copying an idea I saw someone else post previously, I installed my factory fogs in 3" PVC caps on my front bumper. Total cost ZERO $$$, using 3" caps, plastic paint, and bolts I already had left over from other projects. Eventually, once I decide on what reall ights I want, I will take these and install them under the truck as rocklights, but for now they work great.

A couple of years ago I built my wife a metal table. The design changed midstream and I had a couple of sticks of 1" tubing left over. Today I decided to make a rack to mount to the top of my Tuffy Security drawer for coolers and things. Here are two pictures.....one showing in progress and the other showing a test fitting as it nears completion for final welding. I did not get a chance to finish it and hope to do so next weekend, if I don't go wheeling.

Duke, that is an awesome idea for the fog lights! would even work if someone was going to fab their own bumper and put them inside of it... hmmmm.... you got the wheels a turning over here man... also awesome idea about the rack on top of the tuffy box, that is brilliant! I wouldn't mind a cage like that in place of the tuffy box, just to keep stuff from falling on my head when i'm going down a way too steep hill I love to see the Fab work done from owners, not manufaturers.

The creativeness from someone who wheels/drives/lives their JK is awesome to see. Keep the fabs rolling!
Old 09-24-2007, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Did my first mods this week. The teraflex 2.5" budget boost (your writeup was extremely helpful, WOL) and the cheap rearview mirror for doorless.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

This week I installed the waterproof seat covers, Cobra 75 cb, cooltech antenna mount, cooltech versa mount for the cb, true steel tail light guards (not the cheap mopar ones), removed back seats, K&N 77 series CAI, Magna Flow Cat back exhaust, and I washed it
Old 09-24-2007, 07:06 AM
SCF
JK Enthusiast

Made the JK legal again, after ripping off the license plate assembly on a rock. Relocated the license plate to the spare tire, along with a 3rd brake light, sawzalling the ET looking OEM one.
Used the LitePLATE LED License Plate Light/3rd Brake Light w/Plug, and the Rock Hard Rear Bumper/Tire-Carrier License Plate Relocation Bracket. Nice clean install, and not alot of work.
Oh, and Mastercraft grab handles for the front occupants, will pick up some kayak handles for the kiddos in the rear seat.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?