Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installed my OR-FAB rear bumper today, this is the bumper that was in the Sponsor section of the forum that all of us had assisted them with the design.
I also purchased the OR-FAB front stubby but did not have time to install it today..... I am very satisfied and did the install solo in about 1 hour

Oh and just to answer the question that I know I will get..... I have a 1 inch PA Body lift hence the small gap

and one with the OR-FAB tire, can, and Hilift carrier opened.....

Also here are my pics of the WOODS fender chop that I promised awhile back in a previous post! Easy do it yourself fix for those of you who are saving money for tube fenders or just want that flat fender look without the pricetag.

Last edited by serveapurpose; 08-22-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
Installed my OR-FAB rear bumper today, this is the bumper that was in the Sponsor section of the forum that all of us had assisted them with the design.
I also purchased the OR-FAB front stubby but did not have time to install it today..... I am very satisfied and did the install solo in about 1 hour

Oh and just to answer the question that I know I will get..... I have a 1 inch PA Body lift hence the small gap

and one with the OR-FAB tire, can, and Hilift carrier opened.....

Also here are my pics of the WOODS fender chop that I promised awhile back in a previous post! Easy do it yourself fix for those of you who are saving money for tube fenders or just want that flat fender look without the pricetag.

looks great man. now that tire carrier you have on the back, how does that work? was that part of your bumper? I have been waiting forever for the XRC rear bumper to come out w/the tire carrier and it just wont come out. So would it be possible to get some other bumper with that tire carrier? Anyway looks great man.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Here yah go PNasty link for more info. You can use any rear bumper you want with the carrier..... it is in no way connected to the bumper. Hope that helps
Old 08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
Here yah go PNasty link for more info. You can use any rear bumper you want with the carrier..... it is in no way connected to the bumper. Hope that helps
aight sweet
Old 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lojack, sorry no pic's
Old 08-22-2008, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

Big week for my 3 week old JK.

Installed warn front bumper, skid plate, grill guard, M8000 winch, and SDB-160 lights.
Then had a 3" teraflex lift (w/ flex arms) installed... mounted 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's (stock wheels w/ teraflex spacers).

Next week, wire up the lights and figure out which roof rack to buy!

Old 08-22-2008, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

I installed a tuffy security drawer in my 4 door. Sorry no pictures yet, my daughter borrowed my camera 6 weeks ago and haven't seen it since. It's pricey at around $600 but is well built, and it will hold all my tools/ recovery gear with plenty of room for other stuff also.

Howdy
Old 08-22-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I "re-lifted" my Jeep. Originally installed a Rancho 3". Then added skid plates, rocker guards and front bumper and Warn Powerplant. All the heaviest stuff I could find. Probably added 1500 lbs. Anyway my lift apparently sagged back down to near stock. I was rubbing pretty bad with mild off-roading.

Installed 4.25 inch Rubicon Express springs with 3/4" spacer in front and added 1 3/4" spacer in rear. It is back and even higher. I clear 37's with minimal rubbing now.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:06 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by southbaydog
Lojack, sorry no pic's

Why? somebody steal it?

I finally installed my CB & tuned it, got about 1.4 on the SWR without doing anything, for once i got lucky!

Cobra 75WXST & 4' Firestick package deal from Northridge4x4, & Toad's hubby's Bullfrog mic bracket. Oh, and tailgate bracket from Quadratech. It all went together well, except i had to mount the bracket between the tailgate and the spare carrier (with spacers between the mount & tailgate remaining bolts)to get it to suck in enough to clear my 33's.

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 08-22-2008 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:24 PM
JK Freak

Pulled off the JEEP on the grill and f'ed up my paint doin it.

Next week- black grill mod!

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?