Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-20-2012, 05:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GreenJK07
Nice job. I did my front floors and now I'm planning on doing the entire tub. It's guna be fun !
Originally Posted by 4WheelingAstronomer
Nicely done. Love the shot from above
Thanks for the feedback, guys. It's pretty intimidating to be on here, seeing all the modded JKs, and knowing how much I would have to learn and work to get there, but I guess I have to start somewhere.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
JK Junkie

WAIT . . . I think there's been a mistake!!! It looks like they intend to remove the dimple where the mirror goes when you're pulling off the doors on a windy day.

Originally Posted by Sinz
And the Test fitting of the JCR Rock Sliders, all those little pieses of tape are scratches & dents that will get fixed while at the autobody shop...

Old 06-20-2012, 06:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ronin2120
Got my AEV Hood from Quadratec today so I promptly installed it
Very nice...
Does someone know if there's any inconvenient of having that AEV hood in the winter? What about melting snow or ice, going inside the hood by those "vents" on top and in the side of the hood. Any comment from someone who know would be appreciate.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
WAIT . . . I think there's been a mistake!!! It looks like they intend to remove the dimple where the mirror goes when you're pulling off the doors on a windy day.
The dimples were already on the Jeep when I bought it back in May, Now if i did them then I wouldn't bother to fix them because it would be my fault, let's just say I am starting fresh on this Jeep...Flawless then after that if I mark it up they will be my battle scars!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Junkie

I like your thinking.

By the way, you've done a great job thus far transforming that JK.

Originally Posted by Sinz
The dimples were already on the Jeep when I bought it back in May, Now if i did them then I wouldn't bother to fix them because it would be my fault, let's just say I am starting fresh on this Jeep...Flawless then after that if I mark it up they will be my battle scars!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:25 PM
JK Junkie

Default Water in the engine bay?

If you've ever sprayed mud off your engine, then you should already suspect what the answer is . . . the little bit of water that may enter through those vents is not going to damage the engine.

Originally Posted by Stephane87
Very nice...
Does someone know if there's any inconvenient of having that AEV hood in the winter? What about melting snow or ice, going inside the hood by those "vents" on top and in the side of the hood. Any comment from someone who know would be appreciate.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bengamon

Thanks for the feedback, guys. It's pretty intimidating to be on here, seeing all the modded JKs, and knowing how much I would have to learn and work to get there, but I guess I have to start somewhere.
Just remember every awesome JK started out stock. You unlock the potential and the Jeep will be yours.

Christ, i should write for Hallmark
Old 06-20-2012, 08:43 PM
JK Newbie

Just finished bedlining the tub. Spent 2 days prepping it and a full day applying it. This was my first significant project I have done on it, and I hope it lasts.
What bedliner did you use? Thinking of doing this but the cost of a pro spray in job has made me decide to try it myself. Looks good!
Old 06-20-2012, 09:31 PM
JK Newbie

Oil change, 77kick10 speaker upgrade, seat covers, and air deflectors.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:30 AM
JK Freak

It's like gaining weight over time... One day you turn ariund and say holy crap, where did this come from. Same with the jeep and mods.... A little at a time, over time and ... Bam! A modded out Rock crawler is in your driveway :-)

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?