Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 07-08-2008, 01:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was pretty busy during this past long weekend
i installed spidertrax wheel spacers, rotated the tires (with the spare), installed rubi rails, removed the bushwacker flenders and replaced them with narrow xenon flat-style ones, changed gear oil and installed riddler diff covers front and rear
i also wanted to install a lunchbox locker up front but i couldnt get the gears to pop out! wth, mang?! i'll probly try again next weekend... with a bigger hammer.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chumpmann
Installed my third row seat....works and looks great!
I chose to mount it backwards, seems like more room for feet, and the kids like the view facing backwards.
I had second thoughts due to having a dog I carry also. But I can leave the third seat in and fold the middle row down and have a perfect place for the dog and also for gear and other cargo needs.

Pretty sweet MOD...looks good.
Old 07-08-2008, 04:13 AM
JK Jedi

Nothing major, cleaned a years worth of contaminants off the paint and threw on a quick and easy coat of wax. Itching to do some real mods, but will have to wait awhile still
Old 07-08-2008, 04:15 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by AdamORW
Got the first test run in on the 2 door. 6in full traction Long arm kit, rubi 44s front and rear, and 37 in MTRs. had a great run but now its time to work out all the kinks.
[IMG][/IMG]
Awesome looking work!
Old 07-08-2008, 04:17 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by chumpmann
Installed my third row seat....works and looks great!
I chose to mount it backwards, seems like more room for feet, and the kids like the view facing backwards.
I had second thoughts due to having a dog I carry also. But I can leave the third seat in and fold the middle row down and have a perfect place for the dog and also for gear and other cargo needs.

Nice looking work, though the safety thing would make me paranoid.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pearl-drum-man
Nice looking work, though the safety thing would make me paranoid.
The place where I purchased this from said they had all their seats rated and tested for the seatbelts, even though they do not have to do that.

But, as for wheeling, if there is anyone in that seat they will be hopping out for more difficult stuff, at least until I get the rollbars extended over there....
They would be designated photographer also!
Old 07-08-2008, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Installed Bestop Instatrunk at lunch. It was missing hardware and the bracket on the drivers side was bent incorrectly...should have been oriented to the base of the roll bar so you can bolt it up...but mine was bent towards the front of the vehicle Can we please buy a part and not have to modify it to get it installed.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdamORW
Who makes that seat?
littlepassengerseats.com
Old 07-08-2008, 07:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Removed the "Jeep" logo from the grill. (man, that plastic/paint is soft!)

Encountered great frustration finding anyone with 17" offroad tires in stock. (wanted prior to Silver Lake trip) I guess I'll have to wait.

Bought brackets and gas spring at West Marine. (not yet installed, couldn't find suitable anchor nuts)

Upgraded keyless to alarm w/ radar prox.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Thumbs up

Sold and shipped the Terminator Cobra to a guy in Arkansas. More money available for Jeep mods now.

Last edited by airtraffic825; 08-09-2008 at 02:36 PM.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?