Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 10-10-2011, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Schizznit
Put on my LoD sliders!

Attachment 221364
I really like the look of those!!
Old 10-10-2011, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default OR- Fab & Evo

Ordered an OR-Fab tire carrier w/ Jerry can mounts, a 10 lb CO2 bottle w/ reg, and an Evo drag link flip kit. Its gonna be a good weekend! Anyone in Gainesville wanna help put em in?
Old 10-10-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Damn, I'm down in Tampa, I'd love to help.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Southern Girl

Very solid and looks great! Easy install, a little drilling but nothing too significant. 10 hours??? Why?
Since I had to drill the body I measured four to five times each step before drilling. Also, some of the photos in the instructions were not very clear and I had to figure out where those things were. Then some contortion acts to reach some places. Of course, the fact I'm a new Jeep owner and still learning about where is where also played a significant role. Basically, it took me last Saturday's afternoon and part of Sunday morning to declare it done (including a trip to Home Depot for the 1in hole drill bit). ;-)
Old 10-10-2011, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sahara_Maverick
Since I had to drill the body I measured four to five times each step before drilling. Also, some of the photos in the instructions were not very clear and I had to figure out where those things were. Then some contortion acts to reach some places. Of course, the fact I'm a new Jeep owner and still learning about where is where also played a significant role. Basically, it took me last Saturday's afternoon and part of Sunday morning to declare it done (including a trip to Home Depot for the 1in hole drill bit). ;-)

Wheeew that's a long time....guess I'm the "eye baller" when it comes to measuring....good thing it works otherwise I'd have holes everywhere. Gonna be doing the gerry can tire carrier on mine as well soon so more to come.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jtkhounddawg
Damn, I'm down in Tampa, I'd love to help.
Come on up man it aint that bad of a drive. Straight up 75 for about 100 miles LOL. Ill tell ya what, Ill buy the beer and wings...
Old 10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Southern Girl

Wheeew that's a long time....guess I'm the "eye baller" when it comes to measuring....good thing it works otherwise I'd have holes everywhere. Gonna be doing the gerry can tire carrier on mine as well soon so more to come.

Be careful with this one. Mostly, do not trust the dimensions in the instruction sheet. Take your own. The trickiest holes were on the carrier latch's support frame side. ;-)
Old 10-10-2011, 06:33 PM
JK Junkie

Those look horrible, but since I'm a nice guy, I'd be willing to take them off your hands so you could buy some nice safe, secure, sturdy full doors.

Originally Posted by ksound
Got half doors in the spring, but never posted a pic, figured I'd take some pics before winter comes.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by therunner
Today's freebie mod was removing the Wrangler and Sport decals. Still undecided on the Trail Rated badge
Why remove the badge
Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bedlined the white hella covers stuck out like a sore thumb on a steel blue jeep mostly blacked out ::

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?