Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter Scott
Ditto....Mine's been at the shop waiting to get my locker looked at since Sunday
DO ya do much Highway driving?? Have ya thought about sellin that ARB an getting a detroit locker for the back?? They dont hardly fail, I've had plenty
Old 06-23-2011, 04:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mine got some new Bestop half doors for the back to keep the dogs in and my wifes TJ got a new Bestop Trek Top NX!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:53 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just vacuumed out the 15 lbs of sand from our beach run 2 weeks ago. It's amazing on much crap makes it's way under the carpet...
Old 06-23-2011, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

Bedlined the front grill and did the plastic grill mesh mod too.

Installed a Rusty's Offroad (Cherry Bomb) Exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jv2zV2vqOk
Old 06-23-2011, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
Yes. Gonna give them a shot. They balance the tire dynamically while driving, and constantly adjust as needed.. never used them before.
There used , or able to be used in a lot more than u think. Check the site out.
Please post updates on the dynabeads. Just checked out the website. Sounds like a great product. If the beads work as good as the website claims that would be AWESOME!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by pderr676
Please post updates on the dynabeads. Just checked out the website. Sounds like a great product. If the beads work as good as the website claims that would be AWESOME!
I had a dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 truck, ran 315 x17 BFG A/T on stock 17x8 rims , no weights just a product called "equal tire balancer) I think 6 oz.s per tire, smoothest tires I ever had on a 4wheeler, the only reason I don't run it now is because "discout tire" does not carry it and I didn't get any of it b4 the tire purchase, I strongly suggest some sort of bead type balancer, it's great stuff
Old 06-23-2011, 06:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
I had a dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 truck, ran 315 x17 BFG A/T on stock 17x8 rims , no weights just a product called "equal tire balancer) I think 6 oz.s per tire, smoothest tires I ever had on a 4wheeler, the only reason I don't run it now is because "discout tire" does not carry it and I didn't get any of it b4 the tire purchase, I strongly suggest some sort of bead type balancer, it's great stuff
any issues with airing down when you have those beads in there?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wondering if those beads would work with inner bead locks??
Old 06-23-2011, 12:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by finnd1
any issues with airing down when you have those beads in there?
No issue with airing down cause they gave me 4 little valve cores that have a screen on the inner side of them that would not let the "equal tire balancer out" so no issue at all.

Originally Posted by Duesy
Wondering if those beads would work with inner bead locks??
Yes you can run this stuff on bead locked (inner or outer) wheels/tires,,, the stuff will move around in the middle of the tire as it rotates due to centrifugal force and it will find the opposite side of the heavy spot of the tire/wheel and stay there. Now about moisture,,, If there is ever a little bit of moisture in a tire due to being sprayed in there from water in air compressor lines when tire heats up the moisture will usually evaporate in a tire,, I know it sounds weird but small amounts of water (not quarts or gallons) that may make its way in the tire will, with enough time and heat from running down the road,, evaporate and be dissapated.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

finally did the chip tuning on my diesel wrangler today

208HP and 470lb-ft torque

burn-out's are very easy now

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?