Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 04-22-2008, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Added a homemade secure trunk to my JK w/ subwoofer!

I added my KC fog lights & XHD Overrider Hood to my XHD front bumper.

I also built this for $48. Check out my thread in the Write-Ups section:

Old 04-22-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

I vacuumed it...
Old 04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
JK Newbie

I was tired of some extra wind noise while on the highway. Between the windshield frame and softtop, in the center. I went to Home Depot and bought some automobile and marine weather stripping and ran the width of the softtop. It covers the stitching, and is about a 1/4" from the edge. Problem solved. I also mounted a shovel across my rear rollbar, and tomorrow am going to make a grill insert out of expanded aluminum, as seen in the write-ups.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had someone in a F350 back into my Car on Friday, while I was in the Gym. Kind of nice of someone to decide and modify my 6 month old 3,600 mile Jeep for me. If he would have stopped short of hitting metal it would be less of a big deal, but he decided to push his luch backing out instead of pulling forward and taking more of his time to drive off.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:59 AM
JK Super Freak

I put together a Body Lift Manual Shifter Geometry How-To (writeup located in the "writeups section" here) after taking dimensions/measurements and building a coathanger wire mockup of the angles last night after I pulled the center console, boots, etc.

Old 04-23-2008, 11:38 AM
JK Freak

I cleaned my JK for the first time in weeks ! I have the doors off and windows removed and am enjoying the Texas weather!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rdss
I had someone in a F350 back into my Car on Friday, while I was in the Gym. Kind of nice of someone to decide and modify my 6 month old 3,600 mile Jeep for me. If he would have stopped short of hitting metal it would be less of a big deal, but he decided to push his luch backing out instead of pulling forward and taking more of his time to drive off.

That really sucks. Thanks for killin the cat though !
Old 04-23-2008, 12:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just did slush mats, Grill Guards, and Sill Guards.

The console top replacement that was delivered had a broken tab, so maybe in a week or so.

I'm gona run my Ham for the first time mobile this afternoon.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:10 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Put some wrap around a couple extension wires that I needed to complete the Shrockworks mid-width front bumper install. Dressed it up a little. Also, had a Zerk fitting on one of the TF QDs that didn't allow grease to flow. Pulled it off, pushed the little ball in a few times with a nail, then reinstalled. Working fine now.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

New stickers, then took em out and got them dirty

And then to make the Rubi feel loved, I pulled a Liberty out of a place it should not have tried to go.
Sorry, the first picture is a tad blurry, the road was rough, but the dark blob in the white road is them, and that is as far onto the trail as they got, from there it started to get hairy, they were lucky, another mile in and I don't think I cudda got em.

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?