Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 04-17-2008, 04:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah! got my ultramount and CB cobra installed... finally... and it turns out the 45 dollar Cobra 75 i got off of ebay works perfectly. lol. what a steal! now to tune it...*grunt*
Old 04-17-2008, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Just finished installing the TF 1" front levelers, perfectly level with the rear now with the front Shrockworks stubby and winch.

Next weekend will be the 2" BDS body lift.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:30 PM
JK Junkie

Got my new 2-door Rubicon Sat, Got Ultra mount Cb antenna installed, along with Uniden CB. Got weathertech floor liners coming, and Woods Charcoal canister relocate and SS kit coming tomorrow . So i can go out sunday!
Old 04-18-2008, 02:55 PM
JK Newbie

Default First Add's/Mods

I just started some add's for my Steel Blue JK.

First addition was the Daystar Dash panel. I followed the instructions for removing the dash, they were much appreciated. Make sure you get the top and bottom screws removed before you pull too hard. This plastic really does scratch easily. It took a few tries to get the clips to take but with a pair of needlenose pliers - I got it to work. I dremeled out a hole for the antenna and power to th XM Radio Cradle. As it was recommended in another post I placed the XM receiver antenna on the roll bar - and it works fine.

The second addition was the Mopar Door Sills for all 4 doors. I didn't want to see any more scratches in this area.

The Front Catch All Extreme Floor Liners are a perfect fit. I was a little worried when I ordered them because I couldn't tell from the picture if they had the retaining clip hole - they do. These are well built, hard rubber liners if you are thinking about a pair.

The Rugged Ridge Grab Handles for the front simply had three straps that went around the roll cage while the rear handles connect right into the bolts holding the sound bar in place. These are pretty sturdy. I was a little worried about the front set because they wrap around the plastic, but no problems whatsover.

The Husky Rear Cargo liner also fit like a glove after I worked the corners with a heat gun.

I know this forum is nothing without pics - but the pics I have are to large to be uploaded. I had every intention of posting all the pics. If you are interested ask and I can email them.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I added a security system.

Its made by Glock... its the model 23.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:51 PM
JK Junkie

Just installed the Woods Steering Stabilizer Relocation bracket v2.0 I also installed a rockhard gas tank skid and the driver side River Raider Slider this week. Im gonna do the passenger side tomorrow afternoon.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

1.added lockpick with rear view camera
2.front wind tint

no mod, but removed hardtop and put on soft top.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Finally Washed It
Old 04-18-2008, 06:43 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by planman
I finally got my PureJeep bumpers and Warn M8000 winch installed. I also painted the body underneath my Xenon flares. I should receive my PureJeep shackle mounts next week.

(I will soon replace my stock front springs with a pair of front 4DR Rubi springs to fix the front sagging from the new bumper and winch.)

I went from this:
It looks 1000x better with the body painted
Old 04-19-2008, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Took to dealer for:
a.) flash radio for popping sound
b.) Change tire size in computer(could not go up to 33's
according to service tech. max is 32?)

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?