Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What was done to your JK this week?

Old 03-11-2011, 05:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A bunch of Jeeps did it for SEMA last year and it doe's look kind of cool when done right, those holes are a little small compared to what everyone else was doing or did. And yea it's purely a cosmetic thing.
here ya go...

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post1284707
Old 03-11-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

Default got a JK

This week i finally got a jeep, and it is an 08 X that only had 7k miles on it. The detailer at the dealer sucked so I brought it home and washed it. Then it rained something awful and a bird crapped on it so I had to wash it again and this time clean and detail the engine compartment and undercarriage. As awesome as JEEP is they elected to sell me a 4x4 with no tow hooks so I picked up a craigslist special for fifty bucks and installed the new bumper with tow hooks. nice b/c JEEP wanted 200$ for a pair of the stock hooks. Sway bar quick disconnects, entry guards, and a high lift jack are in store for this weekend.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RAW08JK
This week i finally got a jeep, and it is an 08 X that only had 7k miles on it. The detailer at the dealer sucked so I brought it home and washed it. Then it rained something awful and a bird crapped on it so I had to wash it again and this time clean and detail the engine compartment and undercarriage. As awesome as JEEP is they elected to sell me a 4x4 with no tow hooks so I picked up a craigslist special for fifty bucks and installed the new bumper with tow hooks. nice b/c JEEP wanted 200$ for a pair of the stock hooks. Sway bar quick disconnects, entry guards, and a high lift jack are in store for this weekend.

awesome, welcome to the family.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fadeout
A bunch of Jeeps did it for SEMA last year and it doe's look kind of cool when done right, those holes are a little small compared to what everyone else was doing or did. And yea it's purely a cosmetic thing.
here ya go...

Thanks for the thread link. That looks cool! Maybe I'll get the stones to try that.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:32 AM
JK Newbie

added the following this week to my jk:

after market head unit/after market speakers
mopar tubular side steps
buswacker flat fender flares
synthetic winch rope
quadratec cargo mat
drake offroad billet shifter, shift bezel, 4wd shifter, ac bezels

(waiting on my aev heat reduction hood)

added aftermarket stereo to wife's jk (waiting on her rear bumper)
Old 03-11-2011, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fadeout
here ya go...

Yeah, I drilled smaller holes, but may go bigger. Not difficult at all, didn't even remove them, just used a backing plate and drilled slowly! Just something to make it unique, purely cosmetic.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

this thread is useless without pics.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jenna
Got the Jeep Line-xed on Tuesday. Still gotta get some good pictures. Also installed my superchips and tuned to 87, fix the speedo, the stupid tpms and shift points Next up... I'm gonna go visit the guys at MBRP and get a new exhaust! Finally someone in ONTARIO that makes JK parts that I can visit (damn all you Californians!)
nice, I have to get my Jk line-xed too......starting to get rusty under there....our Canadian winters with this salt and chemical crap they spray is rough....
Old 03-11-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

Bought my Pro Cal and ordered my 35s...
Old 03-11-2011, 11:40 AM
JK Freak

I had Reid Knuckles, PSC Hydro w/cooler, Currie tie rod, RCV axles, Dynatrac bal joints, EVO 44 Magnum inner sleeves and IPF headlights installed. I didn the headlights myself the rest was done by a professional Big week for El Jeepo!

Quick Reply: What was done to your JK this week?