Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

what do you think of these new machined rockstar wheels

Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a fan of the Rockstars, but I would stick with the all black. Not a fan of the two tone. In the end, it's your money so buy what you like. Someone is always gonna have a comment about what they dislike so please yourself and forget about others.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Thumper616
I'm probably in the minority but I hate Rockstars. They're ok if you remove the star from the center cap. It just looks so cheesy/Walmart/ghetto to me.
what he said
Old 01-15-2010, 03:16 AM
JK Newbie

Who cares what others think. It comes down to what look you like/want. If you want the bling look then go for them (these are more than just a little bling). if you want the tough, off-road look then stick with all/mostly black. IMO, if you care about resale then look around you and match that. Bottom line is you should do what you want and screw everyone else's opinion. its your coin.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

I think its funny how people's opinons change with time. I mean look at all the old CJ's and alot of of YJ's. People all put chrome or even white wheels back in the day. It seems like the TJ started to black wheel trend. Anyways, I guess it ultimately comes down to what you want on YOUR jeep! I like Rockstars, I like them so much that I have a set of 5 brand new still in the box FOR SALE!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

I think they are very cool I would get em

Quick Reply: what do you think of these new machined rockstar wheels