Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What do you think? Mopar bumper with IPF 968's and Warn 9.5ti

Old 09-25-2010, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think? Mopar bumper with IPF 968's and Warn 9.5ti

My winch arrived on Thursday from Northridge and I just got it installed today. Thanks again David for the great customer support!

I really wanted to mount the lights on top of the bumper but not in the factory holes. I figured out if I mounted the tow hooks upside down, I could drill a hole and mount the lights just in front of the bull bar. Best part is the factory harness powers the 55watt bulbs lights without a problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9710..jpg
Views:	102
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	90834Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9712..jpg
Views:	91
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	90835Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG9713..jpg
Views:	91
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	90836
Old 09-25-2010, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great idea for the lights. They look great. I will be running this same bumper and winch combo. Mind a side shot so I can see what it does to your rake?
Old 09-25-2010, 09:06 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks. I measured before and after the installl and no change. Still staight front to rear. I was actually really suprised. I expected to lose at least a 1/4 to 1/2 inch, but nothing. I will measure again after a wheeling trip with the winch.

I have been running Rusty's 3 1/4 springs for just over a year now and lost about a 1/2 inch total with settleing. That was actually a good thing as I netted 5 right after the install.

Quick Reply: What do you think? Mopar bumper with IPF 968's and Warn 9.5ti