Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

what do you think?

Old 03-16-2010, 09:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my 2 door but with kids in the picture I would go with the 4 door. Even if you can get the car seat in and out without too much trouble, there would be no room to carry any of the other necessities required for a child.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

its not as bad as you would think. i have two kids and we use my jeep more than the wifes escape. with one kid its not to bad you just put the kid in the middle of seat. and its only temporary when they get old enough to walk they can craw in their seat and you just strap them in. my daughter is one and will be doing this in the next 6months or so, my son is almost 4 and will get in and out by himself. allso their is a thead on this with pics i can not remember the name of it though just do some searching. the 4 doors do look sick with a lift and tires.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

Default i just did it.

i just did it for the same reasons and have no complaints other than its an auto. with no lift, but that will change soon enough. Have fun with the wife and kids there a joy
Old 03-16-2010, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to do it!! Nothing like being able to load up the Jeep and family and drive down to the beach. I'm only about 30 minutes away, BTW.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I have two kids and two doors...

I have a two door with a two year old and a four year old. If I had my choice I would have purchased a four door but didn't have the money. It's a tight fit but not too bad. I just throw the diaper bag behind the seat and any small things go under their feet. I'm just saying it's not miserable with a two door. If you have the cash lying around, go for it. If not, it's not that big of a deal.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Im single and have no plans for a child in the near future (Ladies can apply within! ) . You couldnt give me a 2-door to keep. I used to have a 02 chevy tracker 2-door soft top and the difference it makes having 2 extra doors is amazing plus the extra cargo room is now irreplaceable. Now Koda has all the room he needs

Trade, You'll love it
Old 03-16-2010, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

four door! and def do the grab handle mods so they can climb in. my four kids love the four door.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

DO IT! you wont regret it!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

4 door all the way. Love mine. Kids fit in the back with car seat, no problem.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow thanks for all the advice, and the congrats as well. I greatly appreciate it. Now im just trying to find a good deal. Columbus GA really kind of sucks for jeep shopping. They wanted like 32k for a 4 door X with a hard top. And I actually found a few Rubi's for less than that.

Quick Reply: what do you think?