Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

what a difference

Old 02-27-2008, 05:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is just the plastic removed and the corners cut off at a 45s and the coffee cans cut off

and this is just a piece of flat plate welded to the frame and each corner cut off at a 45
Old 02-27-2008, 05:09 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How many times and in how many places do we have to see this dumb video over and over again?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pkdailey4
How many times and in how many places do we have to see this dumb video over and over again?
why would you comment on something you didn't like or watch something you didn't want to see LOL -- i would suggest that you not watch it over and over again LOL -------
Old 02-27-2008, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

BTW pkdailey4, did you get rid of your hardtop? i'll be in Houston tomorrow for the day -- let me know

Quick Reply: what a difference