Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

What Coilovers are you Running?

Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!

I am using rear mounts from PolyP(Not sure if they are still blacklisted)
I think I want to end up 3-4" with the 37's.
I had to cut off the stock spring mounts and upper pads so unless the coilover stops up travel I have to find another solution. I am probably going to go with some hydraulic bumpstops from Radflo. I think the Hydraulic stops are overkill for the wheeling I like to do, but don't want to have to do it twice.

Don't like the idea of long arms too much, the braver I get the more stuff starts to drag on rocks etc.. My current arms already have a lot of the coating missing on the bottom from dragging. I would imagine it would only get worse if they were extended further to the rear.

Last edited by ttechris; 10-21-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:23 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the brake lines John!!
I need some longer sway bar links, as the ones I have now rob me of almost 3" of down travel.

Got the height pretty close on the first try. I'm sure it will settle a bit, but no point in messing with it too much until the rears come in.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:43 PM
JK Freak

No problemo. I've got an extra set of EVO sway bar links, it's all yours, only thing is that there are no bushings..never came in the EVO package. ,

Surprised everything went well, looks like a pretty good kit to install...Jeep looks BA!
Old 10-22-2012, 03:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good Chris. Can you get it out of the garage haha

Quick Reply: What Coilovers are you Running?