Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Went wheelin with the new lift. Took some pics.

Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice pics dude, i love the km2's
Old 07-10-2010, 07:31 AM
JK Junkie

Cool pictures, that is a good looking Jeep.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mikegp
nice pics dude, i love the km2's
Agreed. Great tires, hard to believe you can step up from the original KM's but BFG did so.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Nice

Great pics man, when I get back stateside Ill look you up and we'll have to roll out to some trails.

BTW, I didnt see any other JK's (or other vehicles) in the pics. Were you wheeling alone? Not that Fla has uber unforgiving trails or anything, but its a good idea to roll with others just in case you are unable to self recover. Not trying to insult your intelligence, you prolly already know that, but I just thought Id mention it. Great lookin JK!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Jeep looks great! Are you running wheel spacers behind the Rubi wheels?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jk0311
Great pics man, when I get back stateside Ill look you up and we'll have to roll out to some trails.

BTW, I didnt see any other JK's (or other vehicles) in the pics. Were you wheeling alone? Not that Fla has uber unforgiving trails or anything, but its a good idea to roll with others just in case you are unable to self recover. Not trying to insult your intelligence, you prolly already know that, but I just thought Id mention it. Great lookin JK!

I was alone and you are right, I broke the cardinal rule on wheeling alone. Always bring a battle buddy! It was only myself and dad whom has a bad heart (literally, he's actually a nice guy). I figured between the winch and being in a park we'd be ok. I skipped the roll over hazards and the mud

Def look me up when you get back, we can share war stories. I've done 3 of the last 4 years in Afghanistan as an evil contractor. I was with the Orlando Jeep club but am looking into the Sun Coast Flatlanders as they are more my area now.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

great pics dude
Old 07-11-2010, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome pix, looks like you had some fun. Did you get the 2.5 kit with shocks, or did you reuse the stockers?
Old 07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Donsfast
Jeep looks great! Are you running wheel spacers behind the Rubi wheels?
Aye, 1.5 spidertrax spacers on the Rubi wheels.

Keep an eye out on the for sale forum, I will be selling these rubi wheels, spidertrax spacers with procomp 33x12.50x17's soon.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ElyasWolff
Awesome pix, looks like you had some fun. Did you get the 2.5 kit with shocks, or did you reuse the stockers?
I had a leveling spacer on it already so the front had longer shocks so I just used the shock extenders on the rear.

Quick Reply: Went wheelin with the new lift. Took some pics.