Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

well layed off again might as well cut massive holes in the jeep!

Old 05-06-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dex1
I did the exact same thing to mine earlier this spring... I really like the look and the functionality of the River Raider corners and the L.E.D. tail lights...
But it was a little un-nerving cutting the corners off the jeep!!!!!
Good job
Hey did you paint your Jeep flat Black? Looks awesome....
Old 05-06-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Under Dawg
but that's a god-awful lot of sheet metal to be carving out of your Jeep. I dunno . . .

That's what I was thinking. I like the way they look, River Raider has some nice stuff, but I wont be getting them just because I cant see cutting up the very corner I'm trying to protect to just put armor on it.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good job!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mattymat04
out of work yet again so had some time. At least with these pics my future employer cant not hire me for lack of balls haha left goes on tomorrow pics to follow.

ok all pics added came out great I think

BTW if anyone wants my older led taill lights ill let em go for 100 they have been nightshadded but bright as hell still. the passanger likes to get moisture in it but I never tryed sealing it either
before

after

nice job. I like it.

Quick Reply: well layed off again might as well cut massive holes in the jeep!