Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Welder question

Old 01-17-2009, 02:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might also consider a dual voltage unit. It comes in handy when welding away from the shop or around the yard where you have no 220v plug. I bought a millermatic dvi and it has been an easy unit to use. It has a handy settings chart under the cover and good support via the miller website.

I've been able to do body work and frame/heavy work with it as well. Good value all in all.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:53 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by whtIwrk4
Is the Lincoln Mig Pak 180 a good welder? A store local to me has one on sale for $150 off. I'm not really sure if it's a good deal because there are so many welders out there. I've also heard that the Mig Pak series are the lower end models. Is it a good welder to have around the house?
Lincoln never made a bad welder. I own one and use it all the time at work...

Quick Reply: Welder question