Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Welcome Distributing Grab handles

Old 09-21-2012, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by splitshot
What brand are those?
Their name can't be spoke on here
Old 10-25-2012, 06:19 AM
JK Newbie

EsByrd so you think that your handles are positioned better for a shorter person (like my wife) to access the vehicle than the other brand? I'm torn between the two.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rich6700
A few weeks ago we welcomed a new sponsor to our site, Welcome Distributing. One of there parts that they offer is a set of grab handles that bolt to the "A" pillar. Since this was something that I was looking for I ordered a set. I forget the price, but it was reasonable. They arrived the other day and just had a chance to install them today. Now I'm not going to give a step by step install because they are so easy to install that I think my wife could install them. Let me say that the product is over engineered, which is a good thing. They could of used a much cheaper piece of metal for this product. The grab handles are made of 3/4 inch solid steel pipe and is painted black and comes with quality mounting hardware. Installation took less than 15 minutes with hand tools. Here are a few pics.
Thank you for the kind words and for the pictures Rich! I saw the photos of the other brand shown below, and I must say I like the way our handles mount-up much better. I also like the fact that our handles tuck-up much closer (out of the way) to the post/windshield using factory holes.

I also like the fact that we don't require drilling, or cutting away the plastic post cover. With our front Grab Handles you can even mount a GoPro camera, which a lot of customers are saying it works out perfect! Here are a couple new photos that a customer sent in yesterday, they really turned out great, and we are now using them on our website and can't thank the customer enough for allowing us permission to use them as we like....

Attached are the Front & Back Grab Handles images,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grab Bar Front Heidi 1.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	384198Click image for larger version

Name:	Grab_Bars_Rear_Heidi-2.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	384199

Any questions please don't hesitate to call our office at 425-316-8830 or shoot me an email at Ken@WelcomeDistributing.com

Thanks again Rich, great job buddy as your install looks great!
Old 10-31-2012, 09:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

With the two mounting bolts positioned fairly close to each other like that on the front handles, does it feel solid when putting most of your weight on it? Any flexing? I'm not a small guy and I'd hate to be relying on these to pull myself in and have it snap off. I'd really like a set of these if they're good and solid. I know 3/4" pipe would be plenty strong, I'm just concerned with the mount. With those spacers bringing it out from the a pillar a bit, it puts more force on the mounts due to extra leverage.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:52 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Power Hungry
With the two mounting bolts positioned fairly close to each other like that on the front handles, does it feel solid when putting most of your weight on it? Any flexing? I'm not a small guy and I'd hate to be relying on these to pull myself in and have it snap off. I'd really like a set of these if they're good and solid. I know 3/4" pipe would be plenty strong, I'm just concerned with the mount. With those spacers bringing it out from the a pillar a bit, it puts more force on the mounts due to extra leverage.
Good afternoon Power Hungry! Our Grab Handles are rock solid and doesn't matter how big or heavy a person is, they don't move! We have had customers say they could hook a winch line to our handles and pull their Jeep out. We don't think that is possible, however we know that Welcome Distributing manufacturers the most solid grab handles (that bolt on) within the Jeep industry. This is why we say they are built for the life of your Jeep, and come with a lifetime warranty!

Hope this answers your question, you can be assured we back-up what we say, and we say our handles are ROCK SOLID!

Happy Holidays to you and your family Sir!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the quick reply Ken. And on closer inspection, I see one mounting bolt is horizontal and one is vertical. I thought they were both horizontal at first glance. I've been wanting a better grab handle since my wife has trouble with the normal ones that strap to the roll bar in the center of the entryway. Definitely considering getting a set from you guys. :-)
Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Former Vendor

Hi Power Hungry, when you place your order on our site don't forget to enter in all caps JKFORUM in the coupon code area, this saves you another 10%. And if you order front and rear sets at the same time then there is even better pricing. Let us know when we can help, and if you have questions don't ever hesitate to call me direct at 425-316-8830 or mobile 425-343-6178. Have a great weekend coming up, thank you!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I bought a set of these and love them. They are rock solid and a quick install.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ken sent me a pair of these for a Charity Event we are doing here local in AZ in December. I'm here to tell you these things are solid, well thought out, and a great product to add to any Jeep. You guys won't be disappointed with these!
Old 11-01-2012, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These look "handy"

i just ordered a set for my MW3. The grab handles that come with the COD package suck for ingress egress, but useful to hang onto while cruising.

Quick Reply: Welcome Distributing Grab handles