Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Weekend outing

Old 11-10-2014, 10:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weekend outing

Hope this is the right place for this...

We bought our JK two weeks ago and finally got it out on the trail, nothing major just trying to get a feeling for it.

We wanted to do Mosquito Pass but as we were checking out the main building another couple was there and said they already tried to go up and it was covered in snow and ice and impassable. So after hanging out there for a bit we headed south and found a trail called Breakneck Pass, again a somewhat simple trail with a lot of old mine buildings and lots of great views at the top.

Anyway it was a great trip I was glad to be back out on scenic trails vs hard core crawling trails that I've been doing the past few years. I do how ever need to get use to wheeling a rig that is geared for crawling again....I managed to kill it a few times on a few of the hill climbs.

Here's some pics ( since it's the photo section)......

Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2014, 01:35 PM
JK Newbie

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like a cool place! The third pic, the light coming down to your JK looks awesome!
Old 11-11-2014, 02:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Great pictures.

Quick Reply: Weekend outing