Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ways to store tools in your Jeep?

Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aclokwerk
i ended up using a piece of electric room u mount with a 50$ plastic storage box from lowes and bolted through the floor and u strut to the inside of the tub. has a lock with to spots for a pad locks. fits nicely in the two door. i recently added a wood frame to make compartment to separate my gear. only down side is no rear seat but out of the 4 years of having the jk only 5 people have been in the rear seat. its too dark to take a pic tonight but if anyone is interested just pm me and ill take some pics.
Yes. Pictures would be great.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a $9.99 camo backpack from Academy. I also have my sockets in one of those socket set boxes. My tow strap, jumper cables, and lug wrench I keep in the little storage compartment in rear under back area.

Quick Reply: Ways to store tools in your Jeep?