Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

washing the jeep :)

Old 09-05-2009, 06:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DCJEEP
So its been fine driving it for a couple days now... anything to worry about? Or anything I can do?
I would say you have nothing to worry about.....

Happy Jeepin'
Old 09-05-2009, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer83l
correct. I added a snorkel for piece of mind.. of course, once you have a snorkel, you think you can do anything.. then this happens.....

im on just about 3" of lift and 35's.. my front xenon flares are entirely under water
NICE

hmm I might have to get me one for when im out at the river... it was last on the list but it was to much fun ripin though the water. So if you haulin through water do you trun it around?
Old 09-05-2009, 06:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not. AEV claims that there is no need to because of the design of the Ram.. the air goes down the center and the moisture/water goes around the side where there are drain holes. so far no problems.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey joe...drove past ur jeep at work...love the relocated plates...I did my lights last night...I'm at coram bowling with the nephew....maybe u can stop by and take a look at mine in the parking lot...ill be here for maybe 2 hours...btw my nephew got all excited when he saw ur jeep..lol

Quick Reply: washing the jeep :)