Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Warrior tube door rattle fix

Old 06-22-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warrior tube door rattle fix

i finally got around to fixing the rattling warrior tube doors. was at autozone and saw some rubber caps think they are vacuum line caps, come in sets of 2 each, couple of self tappers and small flat washers, they were a little long, so i cut off the excess
door doors
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5364..jpg
Views:	183
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	73790
front door

Name:	CIMG5365..jpg
Views:	200
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	73788
close up while closed

Name:	CIMG5366..jpg
Views:	186
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	73792
back door

Name:	CIMG5367..jpg
Views:	182
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	73791
close up while closed

Name:	CIMG5368..jpg
Views:	190
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	73789
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ya I Hate that Rattel! Mine do that I just put black tape around the striker.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Good idea
Old 06-22-2010, 09:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great idea and nice pics. I do the black tape around the striker too. I hate that rattle.

Btw, has anyone else had the thread portion that drops down into the hinges break off yet? One of my doors has had both of them come off. I don't even secure them anymore.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 74CJ5
Great idea and nice pics. I do the black tape around the striker too. I hate that rattle.

Btw, has anyone else had the thread portion that drops down into the hinges break off yet? One of my doors has had both of them come off. I don't even secure them anymore.
i never secure mine, first day i took off the full doors, i put the nuts in the glove box and never put them back on, to much of a PITA to do all that, but the tube doors, i dont secure them either, and havent had the threaded part break off yet, i would like to get a proximity sensor installed for when i go places and dont want people getting to close or in my rig while i am in the store or where ever. when i set the alarm and it arms, some times when i come back, i forget to disarm and hop right in, and no alarm or nothing happens, i dont like that,

Quick Reply: Warrior tube door rattle fix