Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

wanted to park on top of it.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don’t like them but they are practical in European cities. Funny as smart drivers where trying to be smart by parking two in once space. That is now illegal
Old 03-04-2009, 07:08 AM
JK Super Freak

The only problem with that crash test is that in reality on an American highway, the SMART would have flipped across several lanes of traffic and probably been hit by several other cars in the process...

Did you see that thing ricochet off the Mercedes?

I mean a head-on is no good for anyone involved, but I don't want to be flying 100s of feet, bouncing, and rolling around if I do get into one.\

Agreed on "OK for European cities but stupid in America where you can buy a Civic with better everything..."
Old 03-04-2009, 07:14 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you could easily crush this mini with a jeep just check out how big the STOCK tyre is i luv my mini, completely rebuilt by me, but it makes you feel a bit insignificant compared to the JEEP on the road.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_264.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	20212

Click image for larger version

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	20213
Old 03-04-2009, 07:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scotlandjk
you could easily crush this mini with a jeep just check out how big the STOCK tyre is i luv my mini, completely rebuilt by me, but it makes you feel a bit insignificant compared to the JEEP on the road.
Attachment 20212
Wow, that's crazy... if that's where the tire is in relation to the car, just imagine where the front bumper would be! Right upside your head if you got t-boned...
Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by thefrohn
lol they only get like 32 mpg anyways, that's about average for a modern car
Yep...and they take premium fuel too....
Old 03-04-2009, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, but original Mini's are cool, my first car ever was a 1974 Mini in Berlin when I was stationed there...what a great car for that city, could fit it anywhere (and actually pick up the front or back and move it around if your friends, say, turned you sideways in a parking space to be funny...).

Don't much like the new ones, just don't have the feel of the original series...sort of like the VW Bug just isn't the same...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to do more than just park on top of this...

Quick Reply: wanted to park on top of it.