Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Walmart rock lights 13JKR

Old 03-07-2013, 01:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, where did you mount the grill light?
Old 03-07-2013, 02:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ozarkjohn
Yep, hijacking the grill light idea for sure. Are the rock lights mounted in the fender wells or attached to the frame?
Sorry I hijacked this guys thread

I have mine just on frame tucked in. I can adjust by hand all lights if need be, but front will shine in front and back of front tire so I most likely won't install a front light. If I did, it would be for fixing front end if issues on trail not for tire placement.

Here is a write up for where he did his front lights. You can run your wiring however, and it won't be anywhere near write up if u have sPod

Rock Lights - Walmart Platinum Burner Installation Write-Up
Old 03-07-2013, 02:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If wanting to do color lights in motor bay or grille area this will be your best option.. I've used these in multiple show cars and have never had an issue.. Plus this is one of the best customer service companies you will ever deal with (that's if you even do)

Cold Cathodes - Better Glow than Neon

The 6" will light up your whole grille area

Here is the 12" whites I did for floor boards

Quick Reply: Walmart rock lights 13JKR