Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Vinyll Wrap - Flat Black

Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wrapped my '02 Taco about 5 years ago and it still looks fantastic. The material I used is made by 3M as is the ink used in printing and http://www.camocald.com) did the printing. If this quality of material is used a person will get many many years of fantastic performance. I doubt if $200 material in Mexico will match the 3M in lasting performance. I use my Taco for my prospecting and take it through some of the nastiest brush the West can throw at it. Not one single branch of manzanita has scratched the material while at the same time my plastic fender flares are all seriously scratched. I just got my new to me '012 JK Sport two weeks and have ordered enough material to cover the Jeep minus the top. Cost was $450. I expect it will take a long weekend to do if I can get a helper ( there is a kegerator in the garage). This time I got the Mossy Oak Obsession pattern.........should be here in a few days
One word of warning, be prepared to have to chat with people at each and every stop you make, get many people pulling along side you while driving the giving you the thumbs up and just plain extra attention everywhere.

Last edited by El Dorado; 11-10-2012 at 09:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Vinyll Wrap - Flat Black