Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Video: Rausch Creek Face Off JKs, FJ, Xterra, Hummer H1, H2, F250 fun times.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video: Rausch Creek Face Off JKs, FJ, Xterra, Hummer H1, H2, F250 fun times.

Just finished up another video from me and my friends testing our rigs at RC. It was fun to watch how different vehicles fared on the trails. I got to winch my brother because he drove too slow up one hill climb and got high centered. Anyway enjoy the video. I have others as well so check my channel for some of my older vids if you haven't seen them.

http://youtu.be/9eYcyrpvs9Y We also just got back from another trip today so I'll have another vid out shortly. This time it was just me, my bro in his silver Ruby and my buddy and his FJ. We hit some greens and blues and tested their stock rigs out a bit more than last time.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Awesome vid
Old 03-25-2012, 04:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by just JK'n
Awesome vid
Thanks!
Old 03-25-2012, 05:48 AM
JK Freak

Great video and trails! Nice JKs.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Go Jeep! Very cool

Quick Reply: Video: Rausch Creek Face Off JKs, FJ, Xterra, Hummer H1, H2, F250 fun times.