Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Video of the JK crossing an old train Trestle!

Old 08-16-2011, 04:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a cool article I found about the logging history of the area and how the train eventually made it to Indian Pond.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~lpwhite/Raytown.html
Old 08-16-2011, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

The vid was kewl...the history was AWESOME.

I'm a sucker for old steam logging lines. I'm currently trying to build both an HO scale and ON30 scale layouts in my home office. both loosely based on the Emporium Lumber Company that worked upstate NY areas.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice! There would still be some pucker factor in that, even knowing that it was still there!
Old 08-16-2011, 07:41 AM
JK Freak

Were you able to see it while you were driving down it? If not the pucker factor just went through the roof!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

Great video. Your daughter will have some good Dad/Jeep memories to take through life with her. My daughter and son are adults now but they love to tell stories about all the fun the times we had out in the wilderness camping and exploring when they were young. Best yet and they still take trips with me today.
Old 08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
JK Freak

Great video, my step-daughter loves this Jeep stuff and off roading, my two step-sons don't. I gots to break them of that...
Old 08-16-2011, 12:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Having the Jeep since last year has been great. We have a camp on a lake and I always had boats. To make a long story short, the boats are gone. Having the Jeep has opened up tons to do up North with the kids whether it's a rainy day or not!

As soon as my bumper is built and I get my winch, it will be opened up even more!

Quick Reply: Video of the JK crossing an old train Trestle!