Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

"The Victim" The Ultimate JK 2 Door Project Vehicle

Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default "The Victim" The Ultimate JK 2 Door Project Vehicle

Rock Krawler Suspension and Supporting Vendors are proud to bring you our latest Project JK. "The Victim". First, you are probably wondering why we are calling it "The Victim". Well, this 2007 Wrangler JK 2 Door X Model was sitting innocently on a used car lot before we came along! We looked at it and thought to ourselves, the price is right, it isn't too rough, so we bought it! This will make a great building platform. Now we are about to begin building it, only for it to die a slow and painful death being used for hard core trail runs, Rock Crawling Competitions and maybe even KOH. Thus, "The Victim" is born!

First a little background! "The Victim" started life as a 2007 Wrangler 2 Door, 4 wheel drive X Model with stock V6 and auto tranny! It has roughly 20,000 miles on it. We say roughly because we really didn't even look! It has a few small scratches in the body and tons of plastic that has to come off for sure. Here are a few pictures of the condition it was in as we picked it up.

The build for "The Victim" will feature some of the best and most innovative products the JK Industry has ever seen!

-The Suspension System will be based off our our X Factor Long Arm Stretch System, but the overall wheel base will be pushed to around 105-106 inches with some tricks up front and out back!

-The Competition Roll Cage, Narrowed Aluminum Flattie Front Fenders, Stretched Aluminum Crusher Corners with Narrow Flare, and Aluminum Rock Sliders are being provided by Kenny of River Raider Products!

- The Custom Fuel Cell is being manufactured by Gen Right Offroad Products.

- The front and rear axles will be Currie Rock Jock 60's front and rear with Eaton E-Lockers. Gearing is to be determined based on our T-Case selection.

- The front and rear bumpers will be custom aluminum Competition Bumpers by Rock Krawler Suspension.

- The tires will be the New Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar! We will be running both 37's and 40's on this rig with minimal lift!

- The netting products will be provided by Raingler Products where applicable to the build.

- Winch brands and sizes are to be determined!

- We will also be installing some Suspension Seats up front and ditching the rear seat all together. The Suspension Seat manufacturer has yet to be determined.

- Power train modifications will certainly be taking place, but we have yet to decide which route we are heading.

- There are alot of nice T- Case options available on the market, and this is yet another area where we will have to make a decision.

- Wheels are certainly going to be a bead lock, but we have yet to choose a manufacturer!

We would like to get your opinion on some new and cool items you would like to see in the build and let us know your thoughts. It seems everyone on the boards is building a 4 door so we wanted to be different. We know alot of people really liked our last 2 Door build shown below, but we really wanted to put that build to bed!

This JK will be a work in progress at the PA Jeep Show in York PA on July 16th - 19th. You are all more than welcome to stop by and check out the build!

Rock Krawler Suspension

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-09-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet! Looking forward to the build! I'll see you in York!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 AM
JK Junkie

I'll be watching this 2dr build closely
Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor

Default Stretch Corners and Sliders are in process!

Kenny at River Raider Products is hard at work getting the lines absolutely perfect on the industries first ever Stretch Rear Corners for JK's. He has the base plates laid down for the all aluminum rock sliders. Weight on this vehicle is a concern due to its intended usage! Here are a few pictures of the corners going on! Hopefully the corners, front fenders and rock sliders will be completed for the PA Jeep next weekend!

Let us know what you think?

Last edited by wayoflife; 07-09-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: please refrain from making mentions of KOH
Old 07-09-2009, 10:29 AM
JK Freak

I just so happen to have a spare bed in my garage for the black 2 dr rockrawler Jk.
Pm me for directions or I can pick it up.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor

Unfortunately that JK 2 Door is long gone! This one is its replacement. We just couldn't justify killing that one!

Rock Krawler
Old 07-09-2009, 11:10 AM
JK Freak

subscribed. this sounds interesting.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Jedi Master

The rear corners look good. I like the lines

I just dont have the balls to do this on mine yet
Old 07-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Former Vendor

We have helped clear up any mentioning or talk about the King of the Hammers events! The subject is now open on the JK-Forum! Yippee! We hope to get this JK in this race if possible!

Rock Krawler
Old 07-09-2009, 02:51 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That black JK was one of my faves. I cannot wait to see this one!!!

Quick Reply: "The Victim" The Ultimate JK 2 Door Project Vehicle