Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

A VERY condensend Rubicon Trail Tale (A flexiness story)

Old 10-01-2010, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A VERY condensend Rubicon Trail Tale (A flexiness story)

Buttercup and I were lucky enough to have gone on the JK forum Rubicon trail run this year, and what an experience it was. However, unbeknownst to us, when our lift was installed, our stock front sway bar links were not swapped out, and we ran the entire Rubicon with stock sway bar links. Our flexiest (yes, I know I am being generous with my verbage here) shot that WE took (WOLette might have a better one, amazing with a camera that one is....) was this:

Now I know that isn't the most impressive flex shot, and I had wondered why everyone else was so cool looking and us so.... unflexy (new vocabulary)

A couple others from the trip:

Lo and behold, WOL comes to me and mentions that while filming, WOLette noticed our pathetic excuse for sway bar links... and said we'd be a lot more photogenic, not to mention not get stuck as much if we just had bigger ones. Flash forward a couple weeks, and Toad in her lovely generous way up and mails us nice long Terraflex links that of course she just has lying around. (who doesn't right?) FINALLY went out (local trail, cleghorn) just to test the flex and lo and behold it turns out longer sway bar links = more flexiness... (now I'm just trying to impress with verbosity)

Now I'm ready for next year, with my new-found flexosity....

Hopefully we look prettier on camera now

Quick Reply: A VERY condensend Rubicon Trail Tale (A flexiness story)