Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Vehicle wraps??

Old 04-12-2012, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vehicle wraps??

I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right spot. Has any one warped your jeep with 3m vehicle wraps.

I have a black 2009 jku and I'm looking at wrapping the vehicle in Matt white instead of the over done matt black. I love white jeeps and the main reason I have a black one is because I got a great deal on a trade in at my dealership. I'm new to the forum so be nice. It's my dd and only go off road for camping 4-5 times a year.but looking to get out more often this next year. I'm thinking it will help with the racing stripes.

I can get the wrap for very cheep that's why I'm looking into wrapping. has any one attempted this or am I just crazy for even thing about it. Any input would be nice. Thanks

Last edited by stix; 01-05-2014 at 05:26 PM.

Quick Reply: Vehicle wraps??