Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Used 1/4" Thick High Quality Closed Cell Neoprene sheets to make headliner..50$

Old 02-26-2011, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armycop
After 4 years since the JK came out, Jeep still hasn't caught on.... they will stuff a leather interior into a JK but not some cheap insulation into the hardtop. Good work!

LOL you speak the truth. Maybe someday they will look at what people are doing to the jeeps to make them better and add it into the next year Jeep! Jeep should just have a off road package to the wrangler. Where it is 3 inch's higher and with 35's so people don't need to do it once they buy it.

Someone should write JEEP and tell them to get on this forum or one like it so they can get some new ideas!!!!!
Old 02-26-2011, 10:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

cool mod dude!! you should have made a template and your own kit.... if u make a template for the rear hang on to it for me......i am going to order the same neoprene..... my offer still stands on the next sunny day...i am shipping my ride in april
Old 02-27-2011, 02:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here is the back done..

I didn't make a template Sorry baker. Yeah I will take off your emblem tomorrow at work and bring it to you the next day if it is dry.

The rear ones where about 4inch short from side to side but with the left over you can butt seam it and The way i did it came out really good you cant tell that there is a line where the seam is. I am thinking about making a "JEEP" stencil and getting white spray paint and putting a big "JEEP" logo on the middle section and "JK" on the front driver and pass side.

What you guys think???????

Last edited by deltaneo1; 02-27-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

i think you are a toool. haha. JK. th jk stencil would look sick espically if you go white with the stone blue to match.......... or black and blue like the seat covers
Old 02-27-2011, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good job! Looks really nice. Might add this to my wishlist.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

i think this is awesome. great work dude.
when i do it, i'm going to make a JK emblem out of hardboard (masonite) about 1/8" thick and put it under this stuff and use a heat gun to melt it around the emblem. then it will look embossed kind of.
thanks for the idea.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AptPupil
i think this is awesome. great work dude.
when i do it, i'm going to make a JK emblem out of hardboard (masonite) about 1/8" thick and put it under this stuff and use a heat gun to melt it around the emblem. then it will look embossed kind of.
thanks for the idea.

Wish I would of thought of that!!! I bet it will look good!
Old 02-27-2011, 06:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by deltaneo1
Wish I would of thought of that!!! I bet it will look good!
hehe. just a stereo installer trick for doing up leather/vinyl stretches over spans like sub boxes or panels/consoles. but, should apply well here. we'll see. first i gotta buy that stuff then i'll post up some pics. i won't bother doing this in the winter here. have to give the adhesive a chance to stick. i'll wait for warmer spring months.
cheers.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bake13b
i think you are a toool. haha. JK. th jk stencil would look sick espically if you go white with the stone blue to match.......... or black and blue like the seat covers
I think the blue wont show up but maybe spray the white first and then make a smaller stencil and then spray blue. So it looks blue with white backing. Or a white square and blue JK

Tell me what one you guys think would look best!
Old 02-28-2011, 05:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got some 1'x1' peel & stick black carpet tiles from the dollar store. I was going to do the inside of my hard top too. These carpet tiles also serve well as the 'fuzzy' side of Velcro. so you could stick things to the ceiling.

Quick Reply: Used 1/4" Thick High Quality Closed Cell Neoprene sheets to make headliner..50$