Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ups man

Old 09-21-2011, 06:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see you are in Memphis every come to Alabama I can just reimburse you and you order another set. Hahahaha!
Old 09-22-2011, 03:18 AM
JK Newbie

Yall are too funny hopefully they will offer like a free over night or something
Old 09-22-2011, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

ACE is stand up i am sure they have already taken care of it.... If not they will. I have purchased numerous items from them and stopped at their shop to see what is in the works and they truely care about the customers!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:31 PM
JK Freak

I like the UPS guy but it sucks that they always come at like 7pm (just the route I guess) and putting on some of these parts on in the middle of the night kinda sucks. FEDEX guy comes early but I have had to drive to the distribution center twice to pick up things because the sellers dont put APT D on the shippping for some reason. Not there fault but when your chomping at the bit for a part to show up it s shitty
Old 09-22-2011, 04:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
I like the UPS guy but it sucks that they always come at like 7pm (just the route I guess) and putting on some of these parts on in the middle of the night kinda sucks. FEDEX guy comes early but I have had to drive to the distribution center twice to pick up things because the sellers dont put APT D on the shippping for some reason. Not there fault but when your chomping at the bit for a part to show up it s shitty
Funny how they run at lunch when I'm not waiting on something but the days they are bringing my packages the come at freaking 10 pm! Hahaha
Old 09-23-2011, 07:49 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK x 2
Its like christmas morning for a jeep owner when the UPS man shows up with goodies until the company sends the wrong rock sliders. Ace sent me 4door sliders for my 2door jk when the ordes explicitly said 2 i am beyond mad right now.
thats a bummer i hate when that kind of stuff happens.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered some for my 4 door, so hopefully I won't get your 2 door ones! They seemed very responsive, and detailed, with my questions, so I'll bet they make it right.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Ya they were very apologetic and said we will send em same day and threw in t-shirts for the mis hap

Quick Reply: Ups man