Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

U1417 - Implausible Left Wheel Distance Signal Received

Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default U1417 - Implausible Left Wheel Distance Signal Received

U1417 - Implausible Left Wheel Distance Signal Received Has anyone dealt with this specific code? And if so, what did it take for you to resolve the issue? Any help at this point will be greatly appreciated.

Here it is in a nutshell.........ABS/ TC/ ESP/ BAS all lit up like a Christmas tree on my way to work. and DO NOT say recenter the steering wheel
....... I believe it may be salt buildup on the sensor from the "snow storm"sensor wiring appears to be OK, but at 24 F i am not going to pull the wheel and rotor off to find out. Good thing is that in PA, the ABS etc. etc...... does NOT need to be operational to pass state inspection, so i do have some time to figure this out.

2007 JK Unlimited 6 Speed 4.10 Gears
3 Inch BDS Lift
35x12.5x16 Yokohama Geolander AT/S
16x8 Cragar Soft 8 Black Steel Wheels
Custom front Winch Bumper from RoundStar OffRoad
Mopar Offroad Rear Bumper
Oilpan/Tranny skid Plate by Skid Row
JKS Quicker Disconnects
Skyjacker Brake line extenders
Skyjacker Adj Rear track bar
High Clearance Adj Front Lower Control Arms by RocKrawler
RocKrawler Front Lower Control Arm Mounting Bracket/Skid Plates