Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Two lowered JK posers in one day!!! what is this world coming to?

Old 09-25-2010, 06:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont get me wrong... i have lowered wrx's and miata's and probe gts (okay it was the 93 car of the year)

but a jeep please... its a OFF ROAD vehicle first 4wd ever made.. not made to lower...
Old 09-25-2010, 07:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Two lowered JK posers in one day!!! what is this world coming to?

Lowered I don't know? Ugly? Most certainly. At least 24's w/ the appropriate dub thing on the side.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mack78
Ok, I can't believe someone would lower a Jeep. Much less in TX. What is this world coming to? I need to go hug my jeep now.....for every lowered jeep, God kills 5 kittens. Cute little innocent kittens....
Really, If I had known that I might have lowered my Jeep years ago
Old 09-25-2010, 07:37 PM
JK Freak

DANNNNGGGG those kittens!!!
Old 09-25-2010, 07:39 PM
JK Junkie

See, and I thought the saying was "Everything's bigger in Texas"... apparently not those Jeeps

Unless we're talking about their rims
Old 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

your street lights go sideways?

And the OSU Buckeyes kick ass. Go Bucks!

props for KO's the section of lowered Jeep look horrible.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:06 PM
JK Newbie

oww. Just...oww. lowering a jeep is like putting a lift and 37's on a mercedes sl500. you can do it, but you are probably retarded. no offense to retarded people.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:09 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
your street lights go sideways?

And the OSU Buckeyes kick ass. Go Bucks!

props for KO's the section of lowered Jeep look horrible.
I have my offroad lights sideways on purpose.... i got tired of getting flashed (in stock form) on the back roads of alabama... the only reason i installed the window lights was to "payback" people who flashed me for no reason....

oh yeah and original comment stands... what the hell is a buck eye? screw the poisonus peanuts... i want a rematch.. go oregon!

Last edited by gijeep; 09-25-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: delete a y
Old 09-26-2010, 12:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default to answer your question

Originally Posted by gijeep
I have my offroad lights sideways on purpose.... i got tired of getting flashed (in stock form) on the back roads of alabama... the only reason i installed the window lights was to "payback" people who flashed me for no reason....

oh yeah and original comment stands... what the hell is a buck eye? screw the poisonus peanuts... i want a rematch.. go oregon!
this link should answer your question, http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/buckeye

but i think they are better known as last years Rose Bowl Champions when they beat your precious quackers and for being ranked #2 in the nation right now GO BUCKS!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gijeep
the first 2 pics are the same jeep the 2nd 2 pics are the same jeep.

why do you ask? you have a lowered jk too?
nope, i have a super stock jeep!

i think big wheels look ridiculous on most vehicles, especially on a jeep. i also don;t understand why someone would want to lower one...

...but i wouldn't get all bent out of shape if i saw one. what the hell do i care what someone else does with their money and their jeep. do you have some sort of vested interest in making sure your average person on the street believes that all jeeps should be lifted on 35" tires?

i have only been poking around this site for a few months now, but it seems like every week or so, there is someone posing pics of someone else's jeep and making fun of it. get over yourself, there are way more important things going on in the world than people who like to make car modifications that you do not agree with.

Quick Reply: Two lowered JK posers in one day!!! what is this world coming to?