Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tuffy console update!

Old 07-02-2008, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuffy console update!

I have to say thanks to Tuffy again! For those who dont know, I was chosen in a random drawing on the forum to be a "tester" for the new Tuffy JK full console. I posted my initial impressions after I installed it. It is a nice piece of equipment.

Last week, I received an email from Jeff at Tuffy informing me that they had redesigned a part based on one of my suggestions! How exciting is that?

They reformed the divider that goes in if you are not installing a stereo or CB (there is a separate bracket for that included in the console kit). The new design gives more room to store stuff rather than cover up unused empty space that was behind it before. Small change, but the fact that Tuffy listens to their customers and considers every idea is fantastic! Thumbs up again!

Original divider:

New divider:

Old 07-02-2008, 04:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Very nice
Old 07-02-2008, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

that looks really good. i def need to pick this up when they come avail. as i dont have the center console in my X, all i have to put stiff in is my glove box which is tiny
Old 07-03-2008, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Audiophiliac
I have to say thanks to Tuffy again! For those who dont know, I was chosen in a random drawing on the forum to be a "tester" for the new Tuffy JK full console. I posted my initial impressions after I installed it. It is a nice piece of equipment.

Last week, I received an email from Jeff at Tuffy informing me that they had redesigned a part based on one of my suggestions! How exciting is that?

They reformed the divider that goes in if you are not installing a stereo or CB (there is a separate bracket for that included in the console kit). The new design gives more room to store stuff rather than cover up unused empty space that was behind it before. Small change, but the fact that Tuffy listens to their customers and considers every idea is fantastic! Thumbs up again!

Original divider:

New divider:

tell me about your seats...where did you get the covers...any pics?
Old 07-03-2008, 06:43 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by gtlegg
that looks really good. i def need to pick this up when they come avail. as i dont have the center console in my X, all i have to put stiff in is my glove box which is tiny
They are now available!! We have both the Dark Slate and the Medium Khaki colors in stock.

A heads up for anyone that has been considering purchasing a Tuffy product but has been holding off: raw material prices on sheet metal are going crazy right now, our metal prices have risen by 49% since February and we just got notice that they are going up another 17% on our current metal order. We are working diligently to control costs and absorbing as much as possible but there will be a price adjustment on July 20th. Rapidly escalating metal costs are affecting much or our industry and it looks like most other companies manufacturing products out of metal either have or are planning to make adjustments as well. Bottom line: If you have been holding off on a purchase thinking prices would go down, wait no longer, because it looks like things are going the other way for awhile.

Jeff Fox
Tuffy
Old 07-03-2008, 06:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bmcqueen
tell me about your seats...where did you get the covers...any pics?
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/iggee-seatcover-black-beige-installed-pics-33577/

Iggee seatcovers. I love them. Easy to clean and they look great.

Quick Reply: Tuffy console update!