Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Truck or Jeep?

Old 08-04-2012, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 08-05-2012, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
I don't understand the fear of Dobermans you have experienced. Here in Central California, Dobermans are just considered intelligent and noble. We walk on the other side of the road for Pitts...
I've never been afraid of them. Most of them up here are women 50+. Like in my other post. I live around people alot older than me. The older guys just make a joke about them most of the time. It's the ladies who are worried. But at the same time, when Rubi see's a little kid she just wants to go kiss em. She's grown up with my fiance's nephews and nieces. Crazy to see that big of a pup be so gentle with a 1 year old. It's all on how you raise them.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Topkicker1
I'd have a hard time parting with that truck. I miss power. I'll be keeping my JK but want another fullsize truck. Just not as big as my last one. I sold my GMC 4500 a couple of years ago due to my job relocating me to NE Indiana. This thing would pull a house. I have yet to replace it.

You sold Ironhide?! hahha. Those trucks are insane. There is one in my town and the size alone is overwhelming.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

We finally got summer in my area. So we went out to the river for the first time in the truck. Very minor "off roading" to get to the river spot. Comparing the F150 to the JK in that aspect, it's not even close. Not on the same level. On multiple occasions I had to back up and get a new angle. Too wide, too tall, wasn't a good experience. Until the highway drive home. Gets to speed alot faster than my JK.

Decisions......
Old 08-06-2012, 11:58 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RGV08JK

Going down a dark country road through a neighboorhood I was unfamaliar with. knew where I was going but didnt quite know where the turn was exactly. I was following a friend out there thinking we still had a couple of miles before we got to the turn when he missed the turn tried doing a u-turn while I looked down to pick up my phone and nailed him right in the rear driver side corner of his titan. I was doing about 55-60 when I hit him didnt even have time to brake. Threw his titan about 30 yards down and out a ditch and I rolled 20 more yards down the road in the same path. We both walked out with nothing but soreness. Thats one thing I love a truck for more than a jeep protected me and my buddy like a momma protecting a baby.
Wow. Glad you're here to tell the story. Car accidents are terrible things.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sold this kept my GMC dually and bought a JK
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 726.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	350989  

Quick Reply: Truck or Jeep?