Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trektop NX w 2 piece soft doors pic request

Old 04-06-2012, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by newmango
i love your pictures, beautiful job!!!
Very nice indeed, Mango! ...

I only got my fronts but I couldnt wait to fit em up. Fit up was pretty simple, but I think i will need to do some strategic bending in order to get the best fit out of them. Also, the latches are a little rough opening and closing. Maybe some lube will help that though. So, you think I should just ride around like this until my rears get delivered? Lol

Vic, I am anxious to see what you did for window tint! And don't worry, I will honor your patent and come up with my own design, haha

Last edited by jet noise; 04-06-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks fine how it is! Just enjoy them and don't stress if it doesn't look like everyone else's...

Tinted the soft glass? I have thought about it but... They are out more than in and I am worried the adhesive will quickly give out with all the flexing and it will peel off.

My softies never flapped at speed and though it took work the uppers stayed put as speed too. Don't have high expectations for the latches.. They suck and will continue to suck...

Quick Reply: Trektop NX w 2 piece soft doors pic request