Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Difficulty with the Trektop NX install?
JK - DID have difficulty
11.43%
JK - did NOT have difficulty
11.43%
JKU - DID have difficulty
57.14%
JKU - did NOT have difficulty
20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Trektop NX difficulty poll

Old 05-21-2012, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine (JKU) was more than a little snug putting it on the first few times. I year later, almost zero leaks (only the back window near the tailgate, but that has gone away now after being on for a few weeks) and it goes on easily. The NX tailgate bar sucks, but once you get used to it can go on and off easily, as long as you have the right technique!

btw- I still want to replace the NX tailgate bar with the OEM bar because of how much easier that is
Old 10-02-2012, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just curious if anyone is still out there having a rough time. I've notice my side windows have never fully stretched along the top. The upper corner near the door never reaches very well and doesn't really stay put.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atomthompson
Just curious if anyone is still out there having a rough time. I've notice my side windows have never fully stretched along the top. The upper corner near the door never reaches very well and doesn't really stay put.
I have had mine for seven months now and still have the same issue.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX difficulty poll