Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 04-28-2014, 09:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slight design change

Originally Posted by nicksabellajk
I have a 2013 with the trek armor seat cover , the driver side velcro that goes around the seat hight adjustment level keeps coming undone because is too short not enough material to go around the base. Is annoying.
Talked to Mitch because my seat covers did not have the velcro connector on the piece that goes around the seat adjuster. He said that Jeep made some changes in the 2013/2014 adjusters that doesn't allow the velcro to hold, so..... they are now shipping the driver side seat bases without velcro at all. I'm not sure if that will be a longer term problem or not, but it is a change. They are also not putting the pull loops on the top pieces, so we have to push/pull the seat top lower flap through by other means. That is more work, but doable if you use the plastic bag approach shown in many of the on-line videos.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just ordered a full set of covers for my 2007! Can't wait to get them!
Old 04-29-2014, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crzyfun4x4
Talked to Mitch because my seat covers did not have the velcro connector on the piece that goes around the seat adjuster. He said that Jeep made some changes in the 2013/2014 adjusters that doesn't allow the velcro to hold, so..... they are now shipping the driver side seat bases without velcro at all. I'm not sure if that will be a longer term problem or not, but it is a change. They are also not putting the pull loops on the top pieces, so we have to push/pull the seat top lower flap through by other means. That is more work, but doable if you use the plastic bag approach shown in many of the on-line videos.
Spoke to Mitch today he is replacing my driver side seat Covers , he said Chrysler changed the size of the hight adjuster base that is why I'm having problems with the velcro.
Old 04-29-2014, 03:34 PM
JK Junkie

Spoke to Mitch today he is replacing my driver side seat Covers , he said Chrysler changed the size of the hight adjuster base that is why I'm having problems with the velcro.
Interesting... I'm waiting for a replacement drivers side lower half because the original one had a mild white stain...if they change the replacement one too much i'll keep the blemished one instead!

matthew
Old 04-29-2014, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
Interesting... I'm waiting for a replacement drivers side lower half because the original one had a mild white stain...if they change the replacement one too much i'll keep the blemished one instead! matthew
I hope is the same stile just a bigger opening i love mine , just the velcro deal is frustrating.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:11 PM
JK Junkie

I hope is the same stile just a bigger opening i love mine , just the velcro deal is frustrating.
which opening/velcro is the issue?

i'd like to have a better concept so when i get the replacement i will know what i'm comparing for!

matthew
Old 04-29-2014, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Matthewd5
which opening/velcro is the issue? i'd like to have a better concept so when i get the replacement i will know what i'm comparing for! matthew
The velcro that goes around the driver side seat adjuster.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Are these available for seats with side air bags yet? 07-10 that is?
Old 05-02-2014, 07:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Dude- you said airbag!!
Old 05-05-2014, 11:24 AM
JK Newbie

Default Great deal

Called trekarmor.com to order full set black on black for my 2014 jkus price was $590 after tax with free shipping they told me they werent in stock so it would take 3-4 weeks. i then called northridge4x4.com which happened to have blk on blk in stock , NO tax, free shipping, jkforum discount $489 TOTAL!!!! saved $100 and will be here in 3-4 days!!!. TYVM NORTHRIDGE & JKFORUM. just wanted to share

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review