Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 12-20-2013, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Curious as to how well these hold up against mud? Specifically colors rather than the black….And how are you guys washing these? Just spraying off w/ water or what????? I'm looking at getting black/olive drab.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be honest and cop to not reading through this whole thread but I have been searching for my question without much success for some time. I installed a set last night and feel like it went pretty easy. I'm just not sure where the velcro is supposed to attach to on the butt side of the seat. I assume on the back portion the two sides velcro together but where does the bottom cover velcro go? I watched a couple videos, found a few install threads (JK adventure) but there was no specific mention of this. I was thinking you could stretch it as low as possible then stick it to the oem fabric but wasn't sure.

One other question I had was about the headrest holes. I was thinking that the plastic bits that have the release mechanisms would go ABOVE the covers but in the pics I have seen that is not the case. Can this be done? I just figure it would/will be a pain to adjust the headrest without easy access to them. Thanks.

My Install Tip: put some clear packing tape on the "rough" velcro before sliding it between the two seat pieces. I also used some nylon rope in the bottom cover tabs to pull the seat cover back and in place.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Any update to the side airbag request?
Old 03-17-2014, 10:12 AM
JK Newbie

Another month goes by with no word of air bag compliant covers... Any updates?

No! Do not try! Do or do not! There is no try! -- Yoda
Old 03-21-2014, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Last I heard in was still being tested to make sure it was safe and reliable. Not exactly something you want to half-ass...
Old 03-27-2014, 02:18 PM
JK Freak

I doubt I will ever order another set of these. I have been waiting nearly 6 weeks already and they told me when I ordered they would ship the following week. Then the following, then following and so on. Last week after calling, texting, and emailing they finally answered my call after I tried again. He said they would ship last Friday or early this week still haven't shipped. So customer service is garbage. I would've been fine waiting this long if he would've told me that from the get go but don't get my hopes up several times when I'm already anxious for them. I really up they are worth it in the end because this has been the worst service I've received on any parts I've ordered for my jeep.
Old 03-27-2014, 02:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Flexer07
I doubt I will ever order another set of these. I have been waiting nearly 6 weeks already and they told me when I ordered they would ship the following week. Then the following, then following and so on. Last week after calling, texting, and emailing they finally answered my call after I tried again. He said they would ship last Friday or early this week still haven't shipped. So customer service is garbage. I would've been fine waiting this long if he would've told me that from the get go but don't get my hopes up several times when I'm already anxious for them. I really up they are worth it in the end because this has been the worst service I've received on any parts I've ordered for my jeep.
All I'd heard was the rave reviews also. My back seat covers had a large gap and there was no slots for releasing the latch and folding the rear seats forward. Starting August 2nd I sent 15 emails, sent 4 batches of pictures and made 4 long distance phone calls. Lots of excuses no results.
Feb 26 on Mitchs last reply all of a sudden it was a hassle for him because I didn't go through the vendor. I'd sent him my address months before and now it was a hassle. He got first hand info and pictures from me. First he was going to send me a new set of covers, all he sent was one bottom piece.
Sorry to hassle you Mitch.
You won't get any more of my business or referrals.
Happy that you're so busy that previous customers are a hassle.
Old 04-14-2014, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg
Views:	608
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	545716Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (2).jpg
Views:	572
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	545717Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (3).jpg
Views:	578
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	545718Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed (4).jpg
Views:	541
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	545719Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	545720

Just installed my Trek Armor seat covers. Best seat covers by far. They did take awhile to send but it was well worth the wait. The customer service was awesome. They always kept us informed of the status of the order. Install was a little tricky but the covers fit great. I ordered direct from Trek Armor. Thanks Mitch!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK
All I'd heard was the rave reviews also. My back seat covers had a large gap and there was no slots for releasing the latch and folding the rear seats forward. Starting August 2nd I sent 15 emails, sent 4 batches of pictures and made 4 long distance phone calls. Lots of excuses no results. Feb 26 on Mitchs last reply all of a sudden it was a hassle for him because I didn't go through the vendor. I'd sent him my address months before and now it was a hassle. He got first hand info and pictures from me. First he was going to send me a new set of covers, all he sent was one bottom piece. Sorry to hassle you Mitch. You won't get any more of my business or referrals. Happy that you're so busy that previous customers are a hassle.
You didn't go through the vendor to resolve the problem? Who did you order from?
Old 04-14-2014, 03:35 PM
JK Freak

I have a 2013 with the trek armor seat cover , the driver side velcro that goes around the seat hight adjustment level keeps coming undone because is too short not enough material to go around the base. Is annoying.

Last edited by nicksabellajk; 04-14-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review