Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 09-23-2013, 10:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dbeaver14
These are the exact color scheme I want. Did you special order?
No, this is just the regular blue and black combo. It does a little while to get because it's not a high demand product but it's well worth the wait.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cali Cosmos

No, this is just the regular blue and black combo. It does a little while to get because it's not a high demand product but it's well worth the wait.
Being a member of the Thin Blue Line club, I figured a blue on black scheme for my jeep would be perfect! It'll be worth the wait for sure.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default what color scheme for silver

2011 silver jku here...leaning towards full coyote or tan?

I think black on black is to much and was thinking the tan or coyote contrast would give it some pop. All opinions welcome
Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by stuozzy
2011 silver jku here...leaning towards full coyote or tan?

I think black on black is to much and was thinking the tan or coyote contrast would give it some pop. All opinions welcome

Not the most original, but I would think a grey/ silver & black would be the way to go. I'm sure it can be done, but my next choice would be the black with graphite. I think that would look great and give you the right look.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:51 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Absolutely love my TrekArmors and Mitch is a pleasure to talk to. Great guy!

Full coyote on my '13 Commando Green

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3306325272.jpg
Views:	677
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	500344

Name:	image-3030182419.jpg
Views:	868
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	500345

Name:	image-2161205232.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	500346

Name:	image-3915622576.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	500347

Name:	image-2452278026.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	500348
Old 09-26-2013, 07:38 AM
JK Newbie

JK-Freak,Your seats done in full Coyote looked so good, I called Mitch to adjust my order from Black and Olive to full Olive.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:05 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jayjk
JK-Freak,Your seats done in full Coyote looked so good, I called Mitch to adjust my order from Black and Olive to full Olive.
Right on! Mitch is great, he'll take care of you. The worst part is waiting 4-5 weeks to get them!

-Mike
Old 09-27-2013, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Here are a few photos of black on black Trek Armor covers for those that want to see what they look like installed. We love everything about them, form and function of the entire package is great! Liquid beads up and slides right off the material too. Our two year old daughter was the first to test this.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3519.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	500818   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3520.jpg
Views:	668
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	500819   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3529.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	500820   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3537.jpg
Views:	655
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	500821   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3543.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	500822  

Old 10-08-2013, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Count me as another person interested in purchasing these if/when they make them compatible with the side air bags. For those who have not checked the Trek Armor website, here is what it currently says regarding the side airbags:

Do you offer seat covers for seats with internal air bags?
At this time, we aren't making the seat covers compatible for seats with internal airbags. There is no guarantee that there is enough pressure for the air bag to deploy and have enough power to go through the stitching on the actual seat, and then also get through a flap of some sort on our seat covers. It just creates a lot of liability, and we don't want to cause any issues in case of an accident. Trust me, we would love to do this, but without a lot of testing like we do for our other military seats, it is something that can take a lot of time to insure everything is done perfectly. I know some other manufacturers offer seat covers for those seats with internal air bags, but if you end up going that route, please make sure they have done testing (and ask for the written results) to make sure the air bags will still deploy without any issues.

Now, that's not to say that they might not be on the verge of releasing them, but this is the current statement on their site.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tribefan
Count me as another person interested in purchasing these if/when they make them compatible with the side air bags. For those who have not checked the Trek Armor website, here is what it currently says regarding the side airbags:

Do you offer seat covers for seats with internal air bags?
At this time, we aren't making the seat covers compatible for seats with internal airbags. There is no guarantee that there is enough pressure for the air bag to deploy and have enough power to go through the stitching on the actual seat, and then also get through a flap of some sort on our seat covers. It just creates a lot of liability, and we don't want to cause any issues in case of an accident. Trust me, we would love to do this, but without a lot of testing like we do for our other military seats, it is something that can take a lot of time to insure everything is done perfectly. I know some other manufacturers offer seat covers for those seats with internal air bags, but if you end up going that route, please make sure they have done testing (and ask for the written results) to make sure the air bags will still deploy without any issues.

Now, that's not to say that they might not be on the verge of releasing them, but this is the current statement on their site.
I've been in contact with Mitch and they've been working on seat covers that are compatible. The rumor is that they'll release them before SEMA.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review