Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 07-24-2013, 12:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK Inspired

I guess. I've never looked at a "flame"red JK after I got the seat covers to see if they "match"
If it was my RED JK, I'd do the all black.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bryanc182
Mine are black and graphite. I thought about going with the black on black myself but figured it would be too much. The graphite compliments the silver really well. The molle set up is awesome. if you look closely you can see it holds my holster perfectly between the emergency brake and the seat. And for the hot days on the trails i add a hydropack to it! Here are more pics for you....
Thanks for the pics...Looks awesome. I like where you mounted your holster. I have a Gum Creek holster mounted right under the steering column. When I have the doors off, I can't use it.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am waiting to hear back if they have finished testing them with side air bags. If they do, I'm sold. Guess I will email them today and find out.
Old 07-24-2013, 03:47 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Prime8

They cover the entire seat, except underneath of course. The fabric is pretty damn water resistant (and coffee resistant) but each seam is a tiny hole. Haven't tried it myself as I try not to get the interior wet, but I'd imagine scotch guard would help keep water from penetrating the seams.
Hmm... Well if you saw how my stock cloth seats look.. Lol I think I will get me some
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4271681204.jpg
Views:	622
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	481399  
Old 08-10-2013, 03:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by coastie kyle
Just got my samples in, including a lighter sample of tan that wasn't on the site. Customer service was awesome like everyone else said. Ordering graphite and the lighter tan color to match the stock interior.
I have a white 2008 with Khaki interior. Wondering how the lighter tan or coyote looks with the OEM khaki interior.

I just bought some coverkings but not happy with their tan color...
Old 08-10-2013, 08:16 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by rsscoggins

I have a white 2008 with Khaki interior. Wondering how the lighter tan or coyote looks with the OEM khaki interior.

I just bought some coverkings but not happy with their tan color...
I'd BLAST that khaki interior with black on black covers.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:18 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK Inspired
I'd BLAST that khaki interior with black on black covers.
Oh H E L L no - not in Texas
Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

going to check these out.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Chronotripper
I am waiting to hear back if they have finished testing them with side air bags. If they do, I'm sold. Guess I will email them today and find out.
Has anyone found out more info on this? I too am in the same boat with my JK having side airbags and would love to put covers over my leather seats to keep them nice.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

just read through all 33 pages and saw a few things that I couldn't finds answers to:

1. right after install the covers have lots of wrinkles. a lot state that's just from packaging, but I can't find any long term updates that show after they've been on for a few months to show they've flattened out.

2. I saw someone state the molle weave is 1.5 inch spacing not standard 1 inch making it not compatible with all the molle pouches/accessories out there. is this getting fixed or are they just leaving it at 1.5 inch and limiting what can be used?

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review