Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 06-11-2013, 12:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UNFMoose
Not quite done. I'll get some better pictures later today.

Does this look right?
You have to fold the factory cover up. Then pull the front of the seat cover through and velcro to the back.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks! I had pulled it through and was wondering how the heck I was supposed to attach the velcro. Makes sense!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered mine last week, can't wait for them to get here.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:43 PM
JK Newbie

Default Why buy from a third party?

I was reading all the post and there are at least 2 to 3 venders mentioned in this thread... I am curious as to why buy from the venders and not direct from Mitch? Nothing against the venders as they have nice websites and alot of other parts available and i can understand that if you needed to get weight for free shipping but if that is not the case what is reason to not buy direct from manufacturer?

It has been great reading all the posts and getting all the feed back before sticking my neck out for the Trek Armor seat covers. These look great and the value is definatly there. After reading all the post i am glad that i did not waste my money on other products. Thanks to the guys that take the time and money to test and review on these forums so that the rest of us can make more educated decisions.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok I have the front seat covers installed but instill do not know what exactly to do with the cords that were attached to the bottom of the front 2 seats
Old 07-02-2013, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ORV ZONE
I was reading all the post and there are at least 2 to 3 venders mentioned in this thread... I am curious as to why buy from the venders and not direct from Mitch? Nothing against the venders as they have nice websites and alot of other parts available and i can understand that if you needed to get weight for free shipping but if that is not the case what is reason to not buy direct from manufacturer?

It has been great reading all the posts and getting all the feed back before sticking my neck out for the Trek Armor seat covers. These look great and the value is definatly there. After reading all the post i am glad that i did not waste my money on other products. Thanks to the guys that take the time and money to test and review on these forums so that the rest of us can make more educated decisions.
Mitch is a good guy selling a quality product. I have no problem speaking up for a small company that is completely revolutionizing the seat cover industry. They are pricey, but not overpriced as a lot of time and energy went into developing and making these and the materials are top notch. Glad I was able to inform at least a couple people on this product.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also what is the best placement did the bags that go on the back of the seats?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone have any comments on what is best way to utilize the cords for front seats as well as bag placement?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Razorbak
Anyone have any comments on what is best way to utilize the cords for front seats as well as bag placement?
I didn't use the cords on the front seats because the fit was so good. As far as the bags. I would say personal preference. I bought a few extra so. I have one on the side, one near the bottom on the back, and one near the top.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

So far I really like these covers. The one big downside for me is that I can't fold the rear seats down as the latch is covered over. Am I missing something or is anyone else having this trouble? I'm tempted to cut the covers to make access.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review