Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 06-08-2013, 08:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cut out forrear seat latch?

Hello all- I have a 07 JK Unlimited - just got the Trek Armor covers and wondering if anyone else is challenged opening the rear seat latch with the covers on.

the seat covers fit tight and I had to apply quite a bit of force to get the latch open enough to put my rear seat forward.

I have seen some of these with cutouts so when I first saw mine I thought it was a defect-- I have since looked around online
are there are examples of these covers with no cut out -- if anyone else has any input I would appreciate it.

Got the front covers on with no issue -- and I am pleased with the quality and overall appearance.

Thanks

Nick

Last edited by nikko66; 06-08-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nikko66
Hello all- I have a 07 JK Unlimited - just got the Trek Armor covers and wondering if anyone else is challenged opening the rear seat latch with the covers on.

the seat covers fit tight and I had to apply quite a bit of force to get the latch open enough to put my rear seat forward.

I have seen some of these with cutouts so when I first saw mine I thought it was a defect-- I have since looked around online
are there are examples of these covers with no cut out -- if anyone else has any input I would appreciate it.

Got the front covers on with no issue -- and I am pleased with the quality and overall appearance.

Thanks

Nick
Give Mitch a call. If there was a mistake, he will make it right
Old 06-09-2013, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Installed Today

I posted over on the manufacturer forum about these, but wanted to add my "ditto" that these awesome! Tough as nails and worth every penny. Mitch was super responsive when I asked about delivery (was getting close to a big trip). Easiest (front seat) covers I have ever installed. Had no instructions, so checked online before I cut the holes for the headrests.

Love the front pocket. I store my glasses there. Could not be more pleased with these covers.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nikko66

Thanks

Nick
I have the same issue, 2007 no cut-outs for the rear seat. Mitch is looking into it now. He just emailed me back, on a Sunday no less. Awesome customer service!
Old 06-10-2013, 02:44 PM
JK Newbie

Got mine in today. Headrest cover shape seems right but doesn't seem to velcro together in the couple minutes I tried. I'll post pics when I get them on!
Old 06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have had these on the Jeep for over a year and they still look like new! Very pleased. After having Wet Okole for a couple of years, there is no comparison quality wise. Priced about the same, and in my mind it would be Trek every time.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Nice!

Originally Posted by MYJEEP
I have had these on the Jeep for over a year and they still look like new! Very pleased. After having Wet Okole for a couple of years, there is no comparison quality wise. Priced about the same, and in my mind it would be Trek every time.
Music to my ears! Just got them on, but look very rugged. Went to the local military supply store today for MOLLE pouches. Look awesome! 5+ vertical straps and the webbing starts not to line up perfectly. I put a six(er) on there and just hid the 5th strap. Attached 1-4 and 6. Looks incredible!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Not quite done. I'll get some better pictures later today.

Does this look right?

Old 06-11-2013, 09:48 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that commando color match looks spot on! Looks great!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just got my samples in, including a lighter sample of tan that wasn't on the site. Customer service was awesome like everyone else said. Ordering graphite and the lighter tan color to match the stock interior.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review