Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just want to follow up on these covers. I have put about 10k miles on the Jk, take 3 dogs to the dog park weekly, go fishjng, shooting, and hunting with a ton of gear, spilled coffee, soda, Chinese food, put coolers in the back, hauled wood, had the top down in the houston, bained on, etc.

I sprayed the seat covers with scotch guard after installing, and they look new. I get comments all the time, and it is by far the most used, abused, and best mod I've done to the Jk. Worth every penny. Every single penny. Save up and get these. They are worth it for sure.

I don't know if it was the scotchgard, the covers, or the combination of the two, but the pool of coffee that sat for about 10 minutes before I could get towels wiped right up. Nothing got through to the seats below.

Get these. Made in the USA, best upgrade ever.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't wait to get my set
Old 05-11-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jodaworks
Front covers just delivered, still waiting on the backs to arrive. It was getting dark when I started the install but had to stop because I couldn't get the velcro flaps from the front-top and front-bottom to push through the split in the seat cushions. Admittedly, I have hulk hands but DAMN that is a tight squeeze. I couldn't push them through so I looped rope through those little tabs to attempt to pull from behind towards the back. I was pulling so hard I felt like it would tear if I pulled any harder. The tabs make it through but there is still quite a bit of slack in the front seat, definitely not slipping through as it looks like it has for everyone else. Any idea what I could be doing wrong or how to install that step any better? Thanks guys.

PS: Other than frustration to install, the quality and look is amazing!

Yep, PITA. I had to borrow my neighbor's needle fingers to get them to go through.....LOL
Old 05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

Trek armor seat covers are the best on the market hands down! I got mine about 6 months ago and they still look like new.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love my trek armor seat covers. When these showed up I took my knife to my old crappy neoprene ones & never looked back.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-302752768.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	456957  
Old 05-12-2013, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rmjr
I love my trek armor seat covers. When these showed up I took my knife to my old crappy neoprene ones & never looked back.
Cool, Dual Steering Wheels
Old 05-12-2013, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BucYouUp68

Cool, Dual Steering Wheels
Actually just a rhd.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:18 PM
JK Newbie

I was able to get back on these today in good lighting. Still tough but using some plier handle to push through, I got it to work. Still ran into another problem though... The headrest covers do not fit. It's not even close to fitting so I know this isn't my mistake. It slips over them but even with it completely tight and pulled all the way over the headrest, the velcro connectors are 4 inches away from reaching each other. Any chance that they sent me a past years headrest cover by mistake? Or, since my jeep is leather interior, did Jeep make a different shape headrest for the the leather seats, deeper than the cloth seat head rests? Thanks for all the suggestions on the other ones. Everything looks amazing, I just wish the headrests would work. I'm also going to ask Northridge since they shipped these to me, but you guys always seem to have the best answers.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jodaworks
I was able to get back on these today in good lighting. Still tough but using some plier handle to push through, I got it to work. Still ran into another problem though... The headrest covers do not fit. It's not even close to fitting so I know this isn't my mistake. It slips over them but even with it completely tight and pulled all the way over the headrest, the velcro connectors are 4 inches away from reaching each other. Any chance that they sent me a past years headrest cover by mistake? Or, since my jeep is leather interior, did Jeep make a different shape headrest for the the leather seats, deeper than the cloth seat head rests? Thanks for all the suggestions on the other ones. Everything looks amazing, I just wish the headrests would work. I'm also going to ask Northridge since they shipped these to me, but you guys always seem to have the best answers.
What year do you have?
Old 05-13-2013, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

I have a 2012. Northridge says they think they sent me the headrests for 2007-2010. They say they will handle it but I'm waiting to hear back from them on a few issues.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review